+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 523 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 100 150 ... LastLast

Thread: How many Pairs and Strategies Do you follow?

Member persib has a spectacular aura about persib has a spectacular aura about persib has a spectacular aura about persib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use Bollinger Band and Pivot all for trading and along with this strategy, I follow signals from various websites. mostly I trade with all the indicators and every time I feel like I can benefit with any indicator, I trade with it ... I mostly use too many indicators at a time ... and Intimately I survey an acceptable strategy that includes a prison underground track changes in minutes, hours and regular. And I used to replace two pairs of acceptances in the case mentioned earlier. I work mostly in EUR / USD and GBP / JPY to get benefits

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member bangkauning will become famous soon enough bangkauning's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, a master is someone who controls one system and can gain great advantage from his system, so a master is not a trader who understands all systems, he only understands one system and does all the best to gain consistent profit from his system. It's not easy being a master, we have to make lots of practice, lots of trial and error until we can get the best and consistent results. and I'm new to this business and love some couples that are beneficial and profitable for me and all. I follow EUR / USD, GBP / USD, USD / CHF, etc. However, I swapped the maximum time and followed the EUR / USD. Sometimes I trade with gold. Gold is also more profitable. I depend on the nees. Everyone should be this. I also use indicators for better trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member vic will become famous soon enough vic's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well, I do not like to follow many pairs because it makes me confused. I like to trade EUR / USD at most. I can trade AUD or NZD vs USD. I set my indicaters and draw my trend lines, then I wait until a good signal is formed. I am currently opening my position and closing my trading terminal. I came back after a few hours to check my position. I am happy with this couple and my trading plan and I think it becomes easier for you when there is usd of every couple and thinks it becomes easy when you analyze and for this I think if we trade many couples then it is better if there are the same pair or the opposite pair then it becomes some easy and fundamental analysis as well.

Member Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,401 Times in 635 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well dear g mujhy intra trading passand he so me currency par trade karna passand nahi karta kyin keh currency ziada fast movement nahi karta so me intra day trading nahi kar sakta that's why i like to trade on metals jisme fast movement hoti he our ap ak hi din me clear ho sakty he

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,952 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by weeklyscalpertrader View Post
    Trader ko market me ek strategies ko hi follow karni chahiye agar wo wk se jada strategy ko follow karte hai to market me trader confused ho jate hai ess liye trader ko market me such samjhkar kaam karni chahiye uske baad hi yaha achhe se kaam kar sakte hai.
    Bhai dekho yaha par jaruri to waise yehi rahta hai ki trader ke hi trading strategy ko follow karke chale bhai, agar jo strategy humare pass mein ho jaati hai to tab trading bhi humko acha karne ko mil sakta hai bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

6. The Following User Says Thank You to dareking For This Useful Post:

arshadlaskani (2018-07-17)

Banned SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,323 Times in 20,098 Posts
    Before i tried many pairs but as a result i concentrate less but now only three pairs i concnetrating and result is good and thats pairs are EUR/USD,GBP/USD AND AUD/USD . anyway many of my firend recommanded me to trade gold and silver but still i dont trade a single trade in both pairs.

Member pinus will become famous soon enough pinus will become famous soon enough pinus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading 3 pairs is good if you make a steady profit from the three pairs. If you can follow and successfully analyze three pairs, then that means that when one partner is in consolidation, you can continue trading two other couples to get a good profit from it. and in my understanding I think it is, I use two strategies, but until now, I change it is old and not very productive I anticipate my pasteurization to change and renew it outgo to start trading. I use it to trade with EU and EJ by combining tenfold indicators.

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,221 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trader ko market me ek strategies ko hi follow karni chahiye agar wo wk se jada strategy ko follow karte hai to market me trader confused ho jate hai ess liye trader ko market me such samjhkar kaam karni chahiye uske baad hi yaha achhe se kaam kar sakte hai.

Member shafique225 is a splendid one to behold shafique225 is a splendid one to behold shafique225 is a splendid one to behold shafique225 is a splendid one to behold shafique225 is a splendid one to behold shafique225 is a splendid one to behold shafique225 is a splendid one to behold shafique225's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear Friend meray nazdeek jo aham trading time formate hai wo hourly time frame is main main ba asaani samanj sakta hoon k is main humaian kahan say faida haisl ho sakta hai and main aik din k ander try kerta hoon k jiyada risk na loon and jitni b jiyada pip say faida hasil ker sakta hoon ker sakoun

Member pemburu has a spectacular aura about pemburu has a spectacular aura about pemburu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I followed about 13 different couples, even though I only redeemed one out of 13. My choice is to choose a partner who I think is most likely to follow my bias and take it. I think I use three main strategies, although they only provide two different setups that I can take. and I also follow eur / usd and gbp / usd. I use pivot point to trade.i am a trader a day. Mostly I use h1 chart, and h4 to analyze. some times I use the minute chart but it depends on the particular day that I will analyze.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 523 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 100 150 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)