+ Reply to Thread
Page 522 of 523 FirstFirst ... 22 422 472 512 520 521 522 523 LastLast
Results 5,211 to 5,220 of 5229

Thread: How many Pairs and Strategies Do you follow?

Banned siberian is on a distinguished road siberian's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by zoomfire View Post
    i trade only with 2pairs.EURJPY and GBPUSD.
    I am a Swing Trader and often use 1h and 4h charts.
    I use lot of combination of indicators like RSI,Bollinger bands,SAR,MACD etc.
    That was good to use only 2 pairs because it's risky to use multiple pairs when we are beginner traders.
    I only used 2 pairs too but I used only one pair in a time, I only used another pair when one pair didn't look
    there is good movement. I used EUR/USD and GBP/USD as my main pair.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member blackprince4u will become famous soon enough blackprince4u's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mostly i use E/U or G/U pair because of their high volatility. And some times when there is a big news coming of any other currency like JPY or CHF i also trade those. I use TF of M5 and M15 because when my position is open it gives me tension so most of my trades are closed in 1 to 2 hours.In strategy i mostly trade news and love scalping.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member zoomfire will become famous soon enough zoomfire will become famous soon enough zoomfire's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i trade only with 2pairs.EURJPY and GBPUSD.
    I am a Swing Trader and often use 1h and 4h charts.
    I use lot of combination of indicators like RSI,Bollinger bands,SAR,MACD etc.

Banned pivot-trader will become famous soon enough pivot-trader will become famous soon enough pivot-trader's Avatar
    Thanks
    so far i just use GBP/USD and EUR/USD because it is major pairs and have smallest spread than other. and i use trading with support and ressistance.

Banned denira has a spectacular aura about denira has a spectacular aura about denira's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by arjun View Post
    current pairs that have the form of a clear trend in my opinion is: GBPUSD and EURJPY. because according to my indicator, these pairs will form a strong trend.
    about your opinion whether Trand bearish or bullish is going to happen on GBP / USD because of my technical analysis based on the observation that the GBP / USD still bearish long Trand coloring on weekly Trand

Banned arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,779 Times in 308 Posts
    current pairs that have the form of a clear trend in my opinion is: GBPUSD and EURJPY. because according to my indicator, these pairs will form a strong trend.

Junior Member rajuonline has a spectacular aura about rajuonline has a spectacular aura about rajuonline's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ok I follow most of time eur/usd and gbp/usd as pair. and also i use some indicator like rsi. this help me to earn some profit. pichle samay main to bahut sare stretagy use kar ta tha par abhi sirf naked trading me dhyan de raha hoon.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to rajuonline For This Useful Post:

Muhammadasif11 (2019-08-29)

Member Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,488 Times in 558 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well I follow a good strategy which includes keep a track of price changes in minutes, hours and daily. And i usually trade two currency pairs at the same time. I trade mostly in EUR/USD and GBP/JPY to earn profit

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Victoryindia For This Useful Post:

Muhammadasif11 (2019-08-29), victorforex (2012-07-13)

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,098 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    me total 6-7 pair me trading karta hon..
    me koi bhi tarde karne se pehle bahut saare technical aur fundamenatl studies follow karta hon uske baad kisi trade ko open karta hon

12. The Following User Says Thank You to anubhavsingh For This Useful Post:

Banned s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,630 Times in 332 Posts
    i trade only in 5-6 pair and i dont have any strategy..i trade accourding to my techanical analysis.....but now i am working with my strategy. if its success i will share here with everyone.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to s19 For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 522 of 523 FirstFirst ... 22 422 472 512 520 521 522 523 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)