• no

6 2.29%
  • dont know

21 8.02%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 141 of 164 FirstFirst ... 41 91 131 139 140 141 142 143 151 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,410 of 1634

Thread: Free online forex education.

Member happyrichyyy is an unknown quantity at this point happyrichyyy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jamilktba View Post
    For me I learned all about trading from the brokerages house I worked for. I got exposure into stocks, commodities, forex, bonds, MF etc. I read a lot of the books and see if any of those ideas can be applied to my styles of the trading !
    Wow, that's really a good chance for you, were you working in the operation section or what? You might have also learned many practical things there, it should be very useful for you, no wonder you are in forex field now, that's quite good an advantage, or maybe you can also do the forex with the brokerage house where you were working, they maybe could give you some discount like smaller spread?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member jamilktba is an unknown quantity at this point jamilktba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me I learned all about trading from the brokerages house I worked for. I got exposure into stocks, commodities, forex, bonds, MF etc. I read a lot of the books and see if any of those ideas can be applied to my styles of the trading !

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member antosco is on a distinguished road antosco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are so many sites that offer online forex training you can simply google it up. I could recommend for you dailyfx they have a session where you find useful forex videos and materials to help you to learn. Another great site to check out is forexfactory.

Banned aum is on a distinguished road aum's Avatar
    Thanks
    actually there are so many websites teaching about forex.but l want to talk about e-books.it is true that there are so many e-books on internet free of charge and most of them are written by professionals ,but most of the newbies will find them useless cause they cant get the same results.l think the problem is not with that e-books but with us.we really have to spend enough time to understand the writer and also we have to give enough time to practice it.

Junior Member sarwar is an unknown quantity at this point sarwar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think it is the best way to learn about forex .to earn money in online

Member happyrichyyy is an unknown quantity at this point happyrichyyy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by iqbal0499 View Post
    As i have told earlier also when we search through google or any other search engine we can find thouasnds of ebooks and it becomes difficult for us to find out which one are the good ones. so i request all my dear fellow members to suggest books which they have read personally are which are useful as per his/her experience. thanks once again dude
    Well I would go with some online tutorial things, which you can read through link to link, so that everything's clear and online, which makes it very easy and handy. There are many free tutorials online, you could make a search in google. And I just got one site through someone's promotion in the forum, which is straightforex, I am reading it almost every day now, good luck to you.

Member sarfaraznawaz is an unknown quantity at this point sarfaraznawaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Koi aisa hai jo mujhey Forex Sikha Sakey achchi tarah say taki jab main trrade karun to mujhey loss nahi ho profit Achchi ho taki main apni loss ko recover kar sakun kyunki main Forex main Arround 400 dollars loss kiya hai to koi mijhey aisi trading sikha sakta hai ki main apni loss ko recover kar sakun.

Junior Member iqbal0499 is an unknown quantity at this point iqbal0499's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As i have told earlier also when we search through google or any other search engine we can find thouasnds of ebooks and it becomes difficult for us to find out which one are the good ones. so i request all my dear fellow members to suggest books which they have read personally are which are useful as per his/her experience. thanks once again dude

Senior Member pepoo is an unknown quantity at this point pepoo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I see from my point of view that free education on the Internet and self-reliance in research and the existence of lessons instruction is much better to go to any courses diligence makes a person acquires
    more experience than rely on others to gain information and I, personally, I learned by myself from the internet ...

Banned aum is on a distinguished road aum's Avatar
    Thanks
    You can get free forex education from anywhere on the internet by searching, but the truth is that you will always pay the price for such knowledge by some loss in your account. This goes as the price for getting experience based on the free forex information you got from the internet.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 141 of 164 FirstFirst ... 41 91 131 139 140 141 142 143 151 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)