228 90.48%
  • no

5 1.98%
  • dont know

19 7.54%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 130 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Thread: Free online forex education.

Senior Member mayengbam is a jewel in the rough mayengbam is a jewel in the rough mayengbam is a jewel in the rough mayengbam is a jewel in the rough mayengbam's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    461.65 USD
    Thanks

Smile Free online forex education.

Learning forex is very important before start trading. there are so many book available on the net about forex, so many gurus claiming to give you the best methods. And its really difficult to find the real ones. If you have any good site who gives good education on forex. Please do share here to help the newbies
    Pliz do comment here if you like the post

2. Forexmart
    Member soumen has a spectacular aura about soumen has a spectacular aura about soumen's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    250.95 USD
    Thanks
    hmn I think ********.com is best for learning forex. i am a regualr reader of there. i am still learning there. this is the best site ever for learning. also forex factory and indian forex is good.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to soumen For This Useful Post:

mayengbam (06-26-2011), sweetypk2016 (03-25-2013)

Senior Member mayengbam is a jewel in the rough mayengbam is a jewel in the rough mayengbam is a jewel in the rough mayengbam is a jewel in the rough mayengbam's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    461.65 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by soumen View Post
    hmn I think ********.com is best for learning forex. i am a regualr reader of there. i am still learning there. this is the best site ever for learning. also forex factory and indian forex is good.
    thanks for your tips dude. i m in ******** too, and its a really good site. and i will check out forex factory as you suggested. thanks once again

6. The Following User Says Thank You to mayengbam For This Useful Post:

soumen (06-28-2011)

Banned s19 is a jewel in the rough s19 is a jewel in the rough s19 is a jewel in the rough s19's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    753.7 USD
    Thanks
    ******** is the moast popular web for learning forex. and if you want lo learn more then you can find number of books in this forum that are free of cost and you can aslo search your topic in google.

Accumulated bonus
    461.65 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by s19 View Post
    ******** is the moast popular web for learning forex. and if you want lo learn more then you can find number of books in this forum that are free of cost and you can aslo search your topic in google.
    As i have told earlier also when we search through google or any other search engine we can find thouasnds of ebooks and it becomes difficult for us to find out which one are the good ones. so i request all my dear fellow members to suggest books which they have read personally are which are useful as per his/her experience. thanks once again dude
    Last edited by mayengbam; 06-28-2011 at 08:30 AM. Reason: correction

Member soumen has a spectacular aura about soumen has a spectacular aura about soumen's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    250.95 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mayengbam View Post
    thanks for your tips dude. i m in ******** too, and its a really good site. and i will check out forex factory as you suggested. thanks once again
    welcome bro.yes ******** and forex factory is too good for learning. and not only you but also me is a reader there. mujhe sikhne me bara maja ata he. par english me thoda kam knowledge ke liye thodo dikkat ata he.

Banned s19 is a jewel in the rough s19 is a jewel in the rough s19 is a jewel in the rough s19's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    753.7 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by soumen View Post
    welcome bro.yes ******** and forex factory is too good for learning. and not only you but also me is a reader there. mujhe sikhne me bara maja ata he. par english me thoda kam knowledge ke liye thodo dikkat ata he.
    bhai trading se related english itni jydaa hard n hai...agar fir bi english samjne me problem aati hai ho ham apne kisi ache dost or english dictionary ka use kr skte hai....

Banned denira is on a distinguished road denira's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    200.15 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by s19 View Post
    but be careful when you search on google for forex topic so you can find bargains empty in there because as a newbie sometimes we can also quickly interested in the language of marketing

Accumulated bonus
    461.65 USD
    Thanks
    we know Internet is the source of all information . But we should have enough time to research and find the good ones from among the junks and it will definitely consume a lot of our time. So i started the thread especially to help forex lovers find the good ones without wasting their precious time. And some of our beloved members have suggested really good sites where we can learn the basics of forex and thanks to all of them. And I hope they will continue to post new site or books which may be helpful to all the forum members here
    Last edited by mayengbam; 07-12-2011 at 08:34 AM. Reason: correction

13. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/">&#1060;&#1086;&#1088;&#1077;&#1082;&#1089; &#1087;&#1086;&#1088;&#1090;&#1072;&#1083;</a>
    Banned arjun will become famous soon enough arjun's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    284.1 USD
    Thanks
    I think everyone who joined in this forum,
    will choose yes, because they 're here, because they think it's interesting forex.

+ Reply to Thread