+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 512 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 153 ... LastLast

Thread: Which chart is more useful to trade?

Junior Member najam82 is an unknown quantity at this point najam82's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex kr har chart h acha lakin kuch chart bohat achey hai kuch chart main ap ko bohat kam likhna parhta hai lakin kuch chart main bohat zayad likhna parhta hai main wo hi chart istemal karta js main bohat kam waqt lage aur zayaza se zyada likh jaye

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member mahera is on a distinguished road mahera's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear forex market mein chart ko use karny ka taluq hamri trading stype per hota hai dear agar hum forex market mein longterm trading karna chaty hen to phar hum h4 ya d1 ko follow karty hen otherwise hum m5 ya m30 ko

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member siuman is an unknown quantity at this point siuman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Also, I am a dealer part-time and approach my trading is like a dealer alternative so I love to trade on the chart 4H and I prefer to trade in this scheme because it can capture this step is greater than the market and you're pretty much comfortable if you are trading on the scheme.

sufiyan22
    agar hum risk lay saktay aur issay bardasht karsaktay hain to forex hamary liay best business hain and agar loss afford ni kr saktey to ap forex na hi krey baqi cart ki baat rey to short term chat h1 best hai bqi long term ke lie d1 and h4 ka chart best hai baqi w1 extra lobng term ke lie hia

Member syukirman has a spectacular aura about syukirman has a spectacular aura about syukirman has a spectacular aura about syukirman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the trading day M15 or M30 is the best. Because as you compare with the M1 it has a lot of unrest and also have a lot of volatility so there may be a chance of losing. Even M5 is also the same, such as the M1. But in the M15 it is less trouble and you can clearly directional control.

Junior Member najam82 is an unknown quantity at this point najam82's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Indian Forex is very useful trade because it was easy and effective for your work and experience and capability and other is not good because it was difficult and poor and trading is very slow but Forex is good for trading and many benefits with your work and income.

Senior Member goggo is on a distinguished road goggo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that the daily chart is the best time frames because it gives you a clear view and you can easily determine the current trend of the market , after you determine the trend you can move to the small time frames to find a good entry point with a small stop loss.

Senior Member hitan is an unknown quantity at this point hitan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well my friend, absolutely in forex trading I personally think that all the charts are useful to trade and It really depends on you that which chart you want to use, if you are a scalper then you can use lower time frame charts, and you can make analysis on a bigger time frame and then look for a position in lower time frame

Member camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also use H1 and H4. I like them because they give the right information at the right time. It helps me take the right steps at the right time. We can also see the market conditions and market transactions through chat development. The H1 and H4 on the map are very good to me, it helps me in the foreign exchange market traders performed well.

Member meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I used to be similar to you. I use the TF15 to open the position. So Ooatkd in TF5 faces many flaws open, TF1H years. In order to study the movement of their values in a very long trend. In a special form, we tend to do no seemingly any other way, even in the open position, TF4H is too long in my opinion, and TF4H is widely used by traders in the long term, so TF4H, to a large extent Is the result of profit in this week's deal.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 512 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 153 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (16)