+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 512 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 ... LastLast

Thread: Which chart is more useful to trade?

Senior Member kasikal is on a distinguished road kasikal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well absolutely my dear, In fact I really find that H1 and H4 is good and it is the time frame spalcing general type and swing or day. When you are trading you can use more than 4 timeframes and should not be fixed only 1 time frame .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,949 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sufiyan22 View Post
    bhia dekho me koi professional ni hn but me apko batado ke jo jo time fram eimportant hotey hn vo zyada hr analysis ke lie d1 and h4 hotey hn then weekly hotey hn oske bad apko me trade ke analysi ke bad trade h1 me krni hoti hn becoz ye bohat hi profesinal treeqa haia nd isme profit ke chance aur zyada ho jati hn
    Bhai ye sab jo aapne time frame bataye hai ye to kafi jayda important hai bhai, main bhai H4 D1 aur weekly ye sab dekhkar ke hi trading kiya karta hoon, isse humare ko jarur achi khasi trading karne ko mil jata hai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Senior Member forexbusiness will become famous soon enough forexbusiness's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You are see the different time frame in the mt4. In my thinking that you are interest UB the short term trade than you are select the time frame is M30 & H1. Ibthink that you are earn the 40 to 60 pips regular. But you are work the market patience. You are successful trader. You are achieve the target.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

sufiyan22
    bhia dekho me koi professional ni hn but me apko batado ke jo jo time fram eimportant hotey hn vo zyada hr analysis ke lie d1 and h4 hotey hn then weekly hotey hn oske bad apko me trade ke analysi ke bad trade h1 me krni hoti hn becoz ye bohat hi profesinal treeqa haia nd isme profit ke chance aur zyada ho jati hn

Trusted Member mahera is on a distinguished road mahera's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear forex market mein hamen chaye k hamen forex trading mein hamen always try karna chaye k hamen forex market mein longterm trading karni chaye hamen forex market mein longterm charts ko follow karna chaye

Member noder has a spectacular aura about noder has a spectacular aura about noder has a spectacular aura about noder's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I expect all of the ease daily merchant using 1H TF bigger picture for normal trend, over the 1D then he / she is sure licentious, allowing a womanizer present his craft arise for several weeks or months, the advantage everywhere are over 500 points.

sufiyan22
    bhia veser to chart bohat sarey hotey hn line bar candle bar and bohat sarey hai and hei anashi ke indicator se char manysal banatey hn to me apk obatrado ke me candle chart use krta hna nd trading time frame ke lie apko me batao ke h1 se h4 and d1 ka best time fram he itrade krne ke lie

Member frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When you start trading and begin to make a decision I think you do not need to follow chart and only one because if we only just believed in one scheme will have a different with a different timeframe to imagine. When you want to analize correctly only follow the Dome of the specified line just to make sure that the trends

Banned malikhaddi is an unknown quantity at this point malikhaddi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Most trader use the day chart I think this good chart .sometimes trading market is slow this is time for long-term trading you should use day or week chart. When the trading market is fast you should change chart in 1h are 30minut is okay .choose the chart depend the trading market.

Member bosslady is an unknown quantity at this point bosslady's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prefer to use the 4 hourly chart, i like it because its not too short or long at the same time, its trends are more stable and true so you can trust them more, once i fell in love with it i have never looked back and i love it truly not to change it any time soon.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 512 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (16)