+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 512 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Thread: Which chart is more useful to trade?

Trusted Member garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,394 Times in 615 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    chart sabhi ashe hein candlestick asha chart he isko understand krna asha he me to alwasye jehi chart use krna like karta hun shaid bhut se trader isi ko pasand karte hein je mera favrout chart he bhai and me isko hi use kruga

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Bieela has a spectacular aura about Bieela has a spectacular aura about Bieela's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

In my opinion, the type of chart that works well and is easy to use is the type candlelistik. This allows us to be able to predict more detailed than other types of charts. If for a type of line from the bar. So it's not necessarily you can analyze and also it will be difficult to predict how you can determine the trend is good.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kontut has a spectacular aura about kontut has a spectacular aura about kontut's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The chart framework used in trading forex depends on the strategy you applied in trading forex, and when I was involved in scalp trading, I used a shorter minute frame because I wanted to make a quick profit in the short term.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,948 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai useful to sabhi chart hote hai, bas khud ki pasand ke hisaab se use karna hota hai, mujhe yaha par bhai candlestick pasand hai, to jahir hai main iske sath trading karna janta hoon, to aur bhi trader hai jo ye use karte hai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Member khadij is an unknown quantity at this point khadij's Avatar
    Thanks
    Basically all the charts are very important, because each chart will provide us with different information to analyze the market trends. This is obviously the more information we get the chart, and it will give us a better analysis. I usually focus on using the H1 chart, but I still look at another chart to add information and help me analyze it.

Member balla will become famous soon enough balla will become famous soon enough balla's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The most traded pair is eurusd and gbpusd, eurusd is the beginner's preferred and suggested pair, although oyu can trade almost all the main ones because they are interrelated to each other, but it is always better to focus and a pair of time . It is full use ...

Banned naso is an unknown quantity at this point naso's Avatar
    Thanks
    actually when trading in this forex business I believe it depends on your style of trading and also on your experience in trading , if you are an experienced trader then you can use , bigger charts like 1 week , 1day and 1 month for your trading but if you are not having enough then you should trade on small time frame charts like 5m , 15m , 30m and 1h.

Banned sias is an unknown quantity at this point sias's Avatar
    Thanks
    dear as in my trading experience I think M1 until M15 is good for scalping, M30 until H4 is good for day trading, D1 until monthly chart is good for swing trading. So the most useful chart will depend on our trading system and our trading style. Each charts is useful, we can use all of them if we like and if we need it

Banned sifi is an unknown quantity at this point sifi's Avatar
    Thanks
    when trading in forex business I think H1 and D1 are the most used and useful charts in forex trading, we need to learn the forex trading and if we can learn then we can easily earn money, basically high charts are useful to detect the true trends of the market.

Highly Reputed Member shribalajimaharaj will become famous soon enough shribalajimaharaj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    Bhai ye sab jo aapne time frame bataye hai ye to kafi jayda important hai bhai, main bhai H4 D1 aur weekly ye sab dekhkar ke hi trading kiya karta hoon, isse humare ko jarur achi khasi trading karne ko mil jata hai.
    trader jiske hisaab se trading karta hai us hisaab se hi trader ko time frame ka use karna hota hai trader ko yaha par samjh kar hi kaam karna hota hai trader ke liye acha rehta hai mehnat karna hota hai experience gain karna hota hai

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 512 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (16)