+ Reply to Thread
Page 503 of 512 FirstFirst ... 3 403 453 493 501 502 503 504 505 ... LastLast
Results 5,021 to 5,030 of 5116

Thread: Which chart is more useful to trade?

Member Ronak will become famous soon enough Ronak will become famous soon enough Ronak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by akshayfuriya View Post
    yes I agree with you
    time frame M30 is less good if only looking for 5 pips
    I think it would take a long time to find the right time to entry
    m5 and M15 are good for scalping
    Scalpers should use the 15m or 5m chart for better analysis and we shuldnt use 30m chart for scalping..and generally its depended on the our trading style...and knowledge...which to use?
    "We dont get paid for activity, just for being right. As to how long we will wait, well wait indefinitely."- The Legend Warren Buffett."

Junior Member rohi is on a distinguished road rohi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by soumen View Post
    hello I want to know from all of our indian friend that which chart is more useful?
    I love to trade with h1 chart. but if i trade a very short trade then i usually use 15min chart. this two types of chart help me to trade. usually I dont use h4 or day time frame.
    what is your opinion? aap yaha aapna sujhao de.
    you love to trade with h1 chart but i love to trade with 15m chart aur agr trade thori lambi rakhni ho to phr ma h1 ka chart use karta hon bcz mujhe ziada profit aur maza 15m chart ma aata ha

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Jazpa has a spectacular aura about Jazpa has a spectacular aura about Jazpa has a spectacular aura about Jazpa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by s19 View Post
    me day, 4h and 1h chart hi use krta hu...
    day chart dekne pr mujhe trend ki direction pata chaltaa hai...or 4h chart se me sahi entery time or tp, sl set krta hu...me 15m,30m ke chart ko hamesha avoide krtaa hu..
    Yes, I agree with you. I think Day chart is more useful in forex trade. 1H or 4H are also very important and useful charts. I trade with these charts as I can clearly determine what my next step should be in forex with them.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ali1011 will become famous soon enough ali1011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by soumen View Post
    bhai aap h1 se 20 ya 30 pips aram se le sakte ho. sirf right entry point ko janna he. aur ha h4 and d1 se exact trend ka pata chalta he.
    Bhai me ap k is reply sy agree karta hun kun chart sy he hameen sahi direction k andaza hota hy or ham short term trading bohat easy kr sakty hen or ba asani andaza lga sakty hen k hameen kis direction me position open karni cahiye.

Junior Member princeali is on a distinguished road princeali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    agar aap short time trading karna chahtai hai too use the m15 or m30 to know the short trends aap scalping trading karsaktai hai with the use of rsi indicator jo best hota hai only m15 aur m30 chart pai . agar aap long entry karna chahtai ho to MACD use karai on the h4 its best for the long trades waisai aagar aap scalping trading karna chahtai hai on m15 to aap ko loss bhi face karna padhsakta hai . waisai jub scalping trade kar rahai hai to please eek bar economic calender aur news ko padahai on news box kyuki short time mai bahut baar currency aap nai trend ussi news events mai change karti hai ..

Member unknownxxx is on a distinguished road unknownxxx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the chart that is more useful is depend on the type of trader, for a scalper trader, smaller chart is better for them. but for swing traders they use bigger time frames, and it is better for them.

Member Ronak will become famous soon enough Ronak will become famous soon enough Ronak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    generally I ..use 15m,5m chart for the analysis ..because i am quite beginner so i use scalping strategy ..so i usually trade on this time frame only...
    "We dont get paid for activity, just for being right. As to how long we will wait, well wait indefinitely."- The Legend Warren Buffett."

Member akshayfuriya has a spectacular aura about akshayfuriya has a spectacular aura about akshayfuriya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by arjun View Post
    indeed combine will increasingly expand our opportunities to get more profit.
    but in my opinion, would make us confused. when we see the trend in large tf, will be influenced by small tf.
    whatever time frame that we use, it's back to the system that we use
    whether we like swing
    or scalping
    important we can combine the small time frame and big time frame

Member akshayfuriya has a spectacular aura about akshayfuriya has a spectacular aura about akshayfuriya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes I agree with you
    time frame M30 is less good if only looking for 5 pips
    I think it would take a long time to find the right time to entry
    m5 and M15 are good for scalping

Member aniket will become famous soon enough aniket will become famous soon enough aniket's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mein H1 chart use karta hu trade karne ke liye, coz this chart is very useful to determine the trend and very much easy to understand the movements, along with that i also preffer M15 for scalping and D1 for swing.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 503 of 512 FirstFirst ... 3 403 453 493 501 502 503 504 505 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (16)