+ Reply to Thread
Page 502 of 512 FirstFirst ... 2 402 452 492 500 501 502 503 504 ... LastLast
Results 5,011 to 5,020 of 5116

Thread: Which chart is more useful to trade?

Member venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronak View Post
    i think 15m and 30m is perfect for scalping....i am scalper so usually trade on this chart....and chart is helpfull acccording to our trading style....d1 and 4h is helpfull too day trading.......
    Yes, i agree with you. Nowadays, i am using 15m and 30m for scalping and even 1h chart also very helpful. Other charts to get analysis part. Even we may analyze on lesser than 15m charts.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Ronak will become famous soon enough Ronak will become famous soon enough Ronak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think 15m and 30m is perfect for scalping....i am scalper so usually trade on this chart....and chart is helpfull acccording to our trading style....d1 and 4h is helpfull too day trading.......
    "We dont get paid for activity, just for being right. As to how long we will wait, well wait indefinitely."- The Legend Warren Buffett."

Banned keset is on a distinguished road keset's Avatar
    Thanks
    I completely agree I think the chart is very useful for us as trading on the M5-15 is suitable for the type of scalping, M30-D1 is suitable for day trade, d1 - montly suitable for your longterm sebakiknya always analyze it in order not to fight the trend.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member shaonmra is on a distinguished road shaonmra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by s19 View Post
    i am not agree with you i long term traading view.
    i accept that for scalping 5M,15M & 30M chart is good but for long term trading H1 chart is not ok...
    this view change by one trader to another trader...in my view if you are going to long term trading then use Day chart.
    Agree with you, 1 day or 1 week chart is better for long-term trading. 1 Hour and 4 hour chart helps to know the previous Volatility. Which may helps to open short term trade.

Banned s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,627 Times in 332 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 100c View Post
    Agher aap long term kay liyay trading kerna chitay ho to H1 chart is better. Agher aap day trade k liyay trading kerna chitay ho to 30M chart is better and if you want to trade for scalping then you go on 15M or 5Mts chart. Most of the time I like to trade on 30Mts chart.
    i am not agree with you i long term traading view.
    i accept that for scalping 5M,15M & 30M chart is good but for long term trading H1 chart is not ok...
    this view change by one trader to another trader...in my view if you are going to long term trading then use Day chart.

Member 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Agher aap long term kay liyay trading kerna chitay ho to H1 chart is better. Agher aap day trade k liyay trading kerna chitay ho to 30M chart is better and if you want to trade for scalping then you go on 15M or 5Mts chart. Most of the time I like to trade on 30Mts chart.

Member ketan will become famous soon enough ketan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    absolutely H1 brother, whether i do a scalping or intraday trading i always use H1 chart, i accompany it with H4 but if do scalping i accompany it with 30M and 15M, perhaps 5M sometimes

Banned s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,627 Times in 332 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by akshay1728 View Post
    for scalping it is good to use 15min chart and if you want go for long term then you should use 4h or daily chart becuse they get you better position of trend
    yes you are right scalping k liye ham 15min se 30mint tak ka chat use kr sakte hai..or ye achaa result b dete hai...
    me day chart me trend ko dekhkr 30mint k chart me scalping trading krta hu...but most of the time me day trading hi krtaa.

Senior Member vikas will become famous soon enough vikas will become famous soon enough vikas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by anubhavsingh View Post
    jitna bada time frame hoga utna zada surity hogi trend ki
    i think 4 hour is good enough to go for 30-40 pips trading
    1 day wala chart bhi abhut effective hota hai...
    kayi traders 1 hour ka chart bh idekhte hai..lekin i think usme aap sirf 10-12 pip ke liye trade kr sakte ai
    its true but i always follow 1 H chart which is great for me and if do scalping then see 1 M and 5 M too. actually i think its better to see all because it give us more clear picture but need time small. so its better to observe all but you have to follow most of the time 1 time frame , it may 4h or 1 h.

Banned nsawork is on a distinguished road nsawork's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronak View Post
    Scalpers should use the 15m or 5m chart for better analysis and we shuldnt use 30m chart for scalping..and generally its depended on the our trading style...and knowledge...which to use?
    The best thing for any scalper is that he should be able to identify the entry and the exit levels. So for doing this he would need the MACD indicator on the M5 charts and then only he would be able to make profitable trades in the markets.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 502 of 512 FirstFirst ... 2 402 452 492 500 501 502 503 504 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (16)