+ Reply to Thread
Page 499 of 512 FirstFirst ... 399 449 489 497 498 499 500 501 509 ... LastLast
Results 4,981 to 4,990 of 5116

Thread: Which chart is more useful to trade?

Banned narendra will become famous soon enough narendra's Avatar
    Thanks
    right every chart has its peculiar characteristics and all of them must be check frequently and analyzed to a have a good grasp of the market. i a short term trader even then i used the daily and hourly charts

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member gosians will become famous soon enough gosians's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ankitbhat View Post
    har chart ki apna mehatav hota hai yeh nahi ki agar mostly log 4h use karte hain to iska yeh matlab nahi ki baki charts kaam nahi aate
    hume har chart ko details samjani chahiye .magar mai M 15 use karta hoon kyunki mere hisab se agar short duration ke liye hai to wohi better hai
    Apki bat bilkul theek hy, hr chart ka faida hy, boht sy scalpers jo market ki smajh bojh rakhty hen wo H1 and H4 waly chart ko dykh k trend ko indicate krty hen aur ohr M5 ya M15 waly chart k hissab sy position open kr lyty hen.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member speedy will become famous soon enough speedy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by vineet View Post
    I completely agree I think the chart is very useful for us as trading on the M5-15 is suitable for the type of scalping, M30-D1 is suitable for day trade, d1 - montly suitable for your longterm sebakiknya always analyze it in order not to fight the trend.
    Yes, I agree with you, every chart is important and used for it specific purpose and type of trading. Generally for long term we have hourly charts and for short term trading we have short time interval charts.

Senior Member vineet will become famous soon enough vineet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I completely agree I think the chart is very useful for us as trading on the M5-15 is suitable for the type of scalping, M30-D1 is suitable for day trade, d1 - montly suitable for your longterm sebakiknya always analyze it in order not to fight the trend.

Senior Member vineet will become famous soon enough vineet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think depend our style to trading if we sclaping use TF m5,m15 or we long term we use TF h1, h4, w1

heppy trading,.....

Member popatji will become famous soon enough popatji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Which chart is more important will depend on our style in trading and method that we used. If we used short-term trading and we used scalping so the most useful chart are 5M, 15M and 30M Time Frame but if we used swing trading so it's better to use 1H, 4H and 1D Time Frame.

Member gosians will become famous soon enough gosians's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mery khyal sy H1 aur H4 time frame best hy. Hr trader ka apna apna hisab hota hy kisi ko koi time frame suite krta hy tu kisi ko koi. Agr ap scalper hen tu time frame ko M5 aur M15 tak rakhen jb k mediun term trading k lye H1 and H4 are best.

Member popatji will become famous soon enough popatji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are many charts in forex trading but traders can choose the charts that they prefer for their trading depending on their trading style. Scalpers use 1 minute and 5 minute charts and the position traders use the weekly and monthly charts in their trading.

Member hetal will become famous soon enough hetal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bro i started using the 5 min chart to get lil lil profits its very helpful for me but when ever i move out i just set my trades by examining the 1 hour chart

Member hetal will become famous soon enough hetal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Achay results aap large time frame aur small time frame kay combination say hi lay sakty hain. Large time frame alone, aur small time frame alone aap ko achay results naheen day sakty.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 499 of 512 FirstFirst ... 399 449 489 497 498 499 500 501 509 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (16)