+ Reply to Thread
Page 498 of 512 FirstFirst ... 398 448 488 496 497 498 499 500 508 ... LastLast
Results 4,971 to 4,980 of 5116

Thread: Which chart is more useful to trade?

Member zoomfire will become famous soon enough zoomfire will become famous soon enough zoomfire's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sukeshroy View Post
    Chart depend upon trader strategies.according to me my i have set my chart to 4 hrs time fame as i can analysis trend from it and stoc for oversold region and making profits from it.
    thats a good strategy of combining 4h with stoc .It gives a more accurate signal than compared to 1h or 30m chart .And 4h chart can be some times used for swing trading too.So usage of chart is determined by type of trading.all charts are equally important.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by s19 View Post
    well in my view every chat has its own importance.
    for scalping trading M1 & M15 are most useable chart but if you are long term trader then you can choose day time frame...
    with the help of h1, h2 we can find our right entry point & exit point.
    Yes you are right every chart has its own important. It depends on the kind of trader. If you are a scalper then you can use M5 and M15 . But for long term traders, they can use from H1 to monthly chart. For me, i use the daily chart due to the fact that it gives accurate signals and profit also.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,630 Times in 332 Posts
    well in my view every chat has its own importance.
    for scalping trading M1 & M15 are most useable chart but if you are long term trader then you can choose day time frame...
    with the help of h1, h2 we can find our right entry point & exit point.

Senior Member ali1011 will become famous soon enough ali1011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jinho ney daily trading karni hy un logo k liye 4 hour wala time frame theek rahy ga ku k meray kheyal sy is me apko acha faisla leny k liye ziada time mil jata hy or ap is me ziada sy ziada profit earn krny me kamyab ho jaty hen.

Member zoomfire will become famous soon enough zoomfire will become famous soon enough zoomfire's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by realfun07 View Post
    M15 chart is a very good time frame to consider for the traders specially when trading short time or day trading as it gives much better information about the current trend.
    yes,m15 gives information about trends which form fast and dissolve fast.for long trends we should use big time frames which give more clear information.So every chart will be useful to traders on their type of trading.

Banned indra1991 is on a distinguished road indra1991's Avatar
    Thanks
    I use the same with you. I use an open position in TF15. because I think in TF5 I encountered a lot of open faults, for TF1H. to see the price movement in a long trend. to make sure we are not upside down in an open position, TF4H too long in my opinion and TF4H often used by traders who play the longterm, because TF4H, is basically `the results of the weekly trading profit.

Member kanwaljit is on a distinguished road kanwaljit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if the chart shows the current price the past prices and the prices are moving and you can place a trade on those prices then that chart is good, if the prices do not move then that chart is not good, if the prices do not move then we just pay the spread we do not earn anything

Member realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by vineet View Post
    I completely agree I think the chart is very useful for us as trading on the M5-15 is suitable for the type of scalping, M30-D1 is suitable for day trade, d1 - montly suitable for your longterm sebakiknya always analyze it in order not to fight the trend.
    M15 chart is a very good time frame to consider for the traders specially when trading short time or day trading as it gives much better information about the current trend.

Member popatji will become famous soon enough popatji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    most of time I use h1 chart and h4 chart. h1 or h4 chart se mujhe thodi long entry ki timing ki pata lagta hai. or agar main short trade karu to main 15m chart ka istemal karta hoon. par h1 chart best hai mere liye.

Member hetal will become famous soon enough hetal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for scalping it is good to use 15min chart and if you want go for long term then you should use 4h or daily chart becuse they get you better position of trend

+ Reply to Thread
Page 498 of 512 FirstFirst ... 398 448 488 496 497 498 499 500 508 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (16)