+ Reply to Thread
Page 497 of 512 FirstFirst ... 397 447 487 495 496 497 498 499 507 ... LastLast
Results 4,961 to 4,970 of 5116

Thread: Which chart is more useful to trade?

Banned s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,630 Times in 332 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ganguly View Post
    whatever time frame that we use, it's back to the system that we use
    whether we like swing
    or scalping
    important we can combine the small time frame and big time frame
    i agree with you..its batter that we should combine the chart...but its accourding to our trading style..
    we should chosse good time frame chart for combine..like we can not use 15m chart for day trading..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,221 Times in 235 Posts
    whatever time frame that we use, it's back to the system that we use
    whether we like swing
    or scalping
    important we can combine the small time frame and big time frame

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member speedy will become famous soon enough speedy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by narendra View Post
    Agree with you, 1 day or 1 week chart is better for long-term trading. 1 Hour and 4 hour chart helps to know the previous Volatility. Which may helps to open short term trade.
    I think all the charts are useful, we don't have a single chart that is useless. But every chart has its own uses, advantages and disadvantages. If a chart is useful for long term then we can use it for short term and if a chart is useful for short term then we can't use that for long term.

Banned narendra will become famous soon enough narendra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Agree with you, 1 day or 1 week chart is better for long-term trading. 1 Hour and 4 hour chart helps to know the previous Volatility. Which may helps to open short term trade.

Thanks
    Yeah it can take up to 10-14 days but the pips difference is sufficient to make reasonable profit and i don't think so daily trade is safe. You may make good profit by trading 4-7 days rather then trade daily.

Banned indra1991 is on a distinguished road indra1991's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by narendra View Post
    I like M15 and M30 charts because i don't keep my trades open for long and also my teke profit is small like 5-10 pips so these tf are better for my scalping style strategies.
    Scalping is very true with tf15 and tf30. every time we can take the point. it is very good for the future. and especially with lot 1. although the 5 points I think it's more than enough.
    The most important use MM remains a good friend. success always

Member popatji will become famous soon enough popatji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    H4 is for long term trading and also it gives you more pips.But it is advisable to close your trade when you have got enough profit and might be in your greed you lose the gained profit.

Thanks
    I like M15 and M30 charts because i don't keep my trades open for long and also my teke profit is small like 5-10 pips so these tf are better for my scalping style strategies.

Thanks
    I use that charts just to be on safe side because on small tf trend changes are rapid so one opposite candle can bring loss in place of profit and also the signal on big tf is stronger than on small tf. Thats what i think. everyone has his own logic so may be most people won't agree with me

Banned s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,630 Times in 332 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 100c View Post
    Yes you are right every chart has its own important. It depends on the kind of trader. If you are a scalper then you can use M5 and M15 . But for long term traders, they can use from H1 to monthly chart. For me, i use the daily chart due to the fact that it gives accurate signals and profit also.
    i am aslo using the day chart because its best chart..in day chart candlstick signal also work in effictive way..
    with the help of 4h chart i entr in market.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 497 of 512 FirstFirst ... 397 447 487 495 496 497 498 499 507 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (16)