+ Reply to Thread
Page 495 of 512 FirstFirst ... 395 445 485 493 494 495 496 497 505 ... LastLast
Results 4,941 to 4,950 of 5116

Thread: Which chart is more useful to trade?

Senior Member sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think depend our style to trading if we sclaping use TF m5,m15 or we long term we use TF h1, h4, w1

heppy trading,.....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned cumil has a spectacular aura about cumil has a spectacular aura about cumil's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by arihant View Post
    H4 is for long term trading and also it gives you more pips.But it is advisable to close your trade when you have got enough profit and might be in your greed you lose the gained profit.

TF4H very good if used for patient traders, because to take profits it takes time and not trading every day, maybe per day just doing one or two transactions,

I do not like it, Im prefer the type of aggressive trading by using TF15M

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member weekager is on a distinguished road weekager's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by soumen View Post
    hello I want to know from all of our indian friend that which chart is more useful?
    I love to trade with h1 chart. but if i trade a very short trade then i usually use 15min chart. this two types of chart help me to trade. usually I dont use h4 or day time frame.
    what is your opinion? aap yaha aapna sujhao de.
    yar main mukhtalif time main mukhtalif chart use karta hnn kioun ye app k forex trading k style par depend karta ha or us waqat market ki kiya position ha to us k mutabiq he app ko time chart khulna parrta ha

Senior Member arihant has a spectacular aura about arihant has a spectacular aura about arihant's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    H4 is for long term trading and also it gives you more pips.But it is advisable to close your trade when you have got enough profit and might be in your greed you lose the gained profit.

Member akshayfuriya has a spectacular aura about akshayfuriya has a spectacular aura about akshayfuriya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like M15 and M30 charts because i don't keep my trades open for long and also my teke profit is small like 5-10 pips so these tf are better for my scalping style strategies.

Member akshayfuriya has a spectacular aura about akshayfuriya has a spectacular aura about akshayfuriya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use that charts just to be on safe side because on small tf trend changes are rapid so one opposite candle can bring loss in place of profit and also the signal on big tf is stronger than on small tf. Thats what i think. everyone has his own logic so may be most people won't agree with me

Banned aryan will become famous soon enough aryan's Avatar
    Thanks
    of course it will brother, any lower time frame will effect the higher time frame in the future, and it will be more visible in such medium time frame like H1 and H4, but i prefer to do the opposite, use the higher time frame to predict the lower one

Banned aryan will become famous soon enough aryan's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think some daily trader still use the 1H TF as their bigger picture for daily trend, above 1D then he/she is certainly a swinger, a swinger will let his trade open for weeks to months, and their target profit are above 500 pips

Banned narendra will become famous soon enough narendra's Avatar
    Thanks
    absolutely H1 brother, whether i do a scalping or intraday trading i always use H1 chart, i accompany it with H4 but if do scalping i accompany it with 30M and 15M, perhaps 5M sometimes

Member sanjeev has a spectacular aura about sanjeev has a spectacular aura about sanjeev's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    scalping के लिए 15min चार्ट का उपयोग करने के लिए यह अच्छा है और अगर आप लंबे समय के लिए जाना चाहते हैं तो आप का उपयोग करना चाहिए 4 या दैनिक चार्ट becuse वे तुम्हें प्रवृत्ति की बेहतर स्थिति प्राप्त

+ Reply to Thread
Page 495 of 512 FirstFirst ... 395 445 485 493 494 495 496 497 505 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (16)