+ Reply to Thread
Page 485 of 512 FirstFirst ... 385 435 475 483 484 485 486 487 495 ... LastLast
Results 4,841 to 4,850 of 5116

Thread: Which chart is more useful to trade?

Junior Member sid is an unknown quantity at this point sid's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yup,usually beginners are impatient to get profit.
    so in order to quickly get a profit, better playing in a small TF.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member sid is an unknown quantity at this point sid's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    daily when combined with TF TF M5, I think not quite right.
    because the difference is very far away. for example, we follow the trend up in the daily tf, tf small but the trend is down.
    Which trend will you follow?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned burayak is on a distinguished road burayak's Avatar
    Thanks
    I personally often use a chart of M30 minute because it is a convenient chart that is used to analyze price movements well and properly but a larger time frame I also use to view and analyze price movements.

Member tajdarbet will become famous soon enough tajdarbet will become famous soon enough tajdarbet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by soumen View Post
    hello I want to know from all of our indian friend that which chart is more useful?
    I love to trade with h1 chart. but if i trade a very short trade then i usually use 15min chart. this two types of chart help me to trade. usually I dont use h4 or day time frame.
    what is your opinion? aap yaha aapna sujhao de.
    main to sab ko he use karta houn kioun k es se app ko trand ka sahi andaza hota ha k app ko sell karna ha ya buy karna ha kioun k pehley wale time frame chart hane woh app ko sahi taran se nahi indecate karte lekin last yeni k h1 chart app ko sahi tor par indecate karta ha

Senior Member nanda is an unknown quantity at this point nanda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ya every chart has its own advantage.just you must have knowledge about the chart that in which situation differnt chart must be used.its also depend on the type of trader

Banned indianforex is on a distinguished road indianforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by soumen View Post
    hello I want to know from all of our indian friend that which chart is more useful?
    I love to trade with h1 chart. but if i trade a very short trade then i usually use 15min chart. this two types of chart help me to trade. usually I dont use h4 or day time frame.
    what is your opinion? aap yaha aapna sujhao de.
    hello brother i am a short time trader and always i will trade with 15 mins chart and 5 minutes chart.from my point of view the type of chart depends upon the style of trading and the trader which chart suits for he/she.and 15 min and 5 min chart suits for me

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    One should choose the charts with candlesticks as here reading the market from them is easy compared to other type of charts and hence i use the candlestick charts for my analysis. And the time frame should be choose based on our trading style and method used.
    HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB EAK DINA
    WE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL ONE DAY
    NAAVU GEDDE GELTIVI ONDU DINA

Banned criztaliz is an unknown quantity at this point criztaliz's Avatar
    Thanks
    use high TF to know trend.
    better you using min 1hour TF,if you want play short TF,makes sure your know what possibility can happen later

Member ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the trends with big time frames are always better and has less risk.but scalping with short time frames is also a good option but it requires hard work and a good discipline.over all we can say that when ever you are looking your charts you can see the picture more clear when it is daily or weekly chart even 1 hour and 4 hour charts still good for day traders.

Banned mohit is on a distinguished road mohit's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think all the charts are useful for the traders , but which chart to use depends on the type of the traders .
    suppose scalper will use 5 min and 15 min chart , day trader will use 1 h chart and the long term trader will use 4 h or the daily chart

+ Reply to Thread
Page 485 of 512 FirstFirst ... 385 435 475 483 484 485 486 487 495 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (16)