+ Reply to Thread
Page 482 of 512 FirstFirst ... 382 432 472 480 481 482 483 484 492 ... LastLast
Results 4,811 to 4,820 of 5116

Thread: Which chart is more useful to trade?

Banned samuelkanu is an unknown quantity at this point samuelkanu's Avatar
    Thanks
    It depends on your trading style which defines the time frame.E.g if you are a scalper you cannot use a time frame higher than 1hr,but if you keepa trade running for a long time you should trade with higher timeframes like 4hr ,daily,e.t.c

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned dog is on a distinguished road dog's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by soumen View Post
    hello I want to know from all of our indian friend that which chart is more useful?
    I love to trade with h1 chart. but if i trade a very short trade then i usually use 15min chart. this two types of chart help me to trade. usually I dont use h4 or day time frame.
    what is your opinion? aap yaha aapna sujhao de.
    the time frames depends upon the trader and his trading style.i usually trade with M 5 or M 15 charts for open position and before entering the market i used to refer all the charts.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kameeelforex is on a distinguished road kameeelforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by soumen View Post
    hello I want to know from all of our indian friend that which chart is more useful?
    I love to trade with h1 chart. but if i trade a very short trade then i usually use 15min chart. this two types of chart help me to trade. usually I dont use h4 or day time frame.
    what is your opinion? aap yaha aapna sujhao de.
    gi ye to appp k trading style par he depend karta ha kioun k her kisi ka trade karne ka apna style hota ha or us ko koi bhi time chart soute karta ha main to gi sab time frame dekh kar he trade karta houn kioun k es taran se mugh ko kafi help milti ha trade karne main or mera andaza kafi had tak sahi hota ha

Senior Member arihant has a spectacular aura about arihant has a spectacular aura about arihant's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jinho ney daily trading karni hy un logo k liye 4 hour wala time frame theek rahy ga ku k meray kheyal sy is me apko acha faisla leny k liye ziada time mil jata hy or ap is me ziada sy ziada profit earn krny me kamyab ho jaty hen.

Senior Member arihant has a spectacular aura about arihant has a spectacular aura about arihant's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think it depend on the movement of the market how it is means whether it is volatile or not...
    it also depend upon the trader also which method he is going to aplly in his trading

Member nilesh is on a distinguished road nilesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mre khiyal main to h1 or one day chart kafi help ful hain kioun k es se app ko ek muthekam qisam ki trading ki roteen milti ha app ko pair ki direction ka sahi sahi pata chalta ha k kis taraf us ki movement ha or traders ue ko dekh kar apna plane sahi taran se tiyar kar saktey hane

Member alam is on a distinguished road alam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mere hisaab se scalping k liye M15 acha time frame hai.
    M5 mai ham market k movement ko tik se ni samjh ni paayege.
    or h1,h2,h4 short term trading k liye badiya hai.
    agar ham long term me trading krna chahte hai to day chart bahut hi acha hai.

Member alam is on a distinguished road alam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mere khyal se scalping k liye m5 jyda acha chart ni hai.
    esme market ka movement ek dam clear ni hota hai. or m5 me to tp b kam hi rkhna hoga 1-2pips.
    but m15 bhut hi acha chart hai. me m15 hi use kr ta hu or mujhe fayda bi ho raha hai.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think some daily trader still use the 1H TF as their bigger picture for daily trend, above 1D then he/she is certainly a swinger, a swinger will let his trade open for weeks to months, and their target profit are above 500 pips

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course it will brother, any lower time frame will effect the higher time frame in the future, and it will be more visible in such medium time frame like H1 and H4, but i prefer to do the opposite, use the higher time frame to predict the lower one

+ Reply to Thread
Page 482 of 512 FirstFirst ... 382 432 472 480 481 482 483 484 492 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (16)