+ Reply to Thread
Page 479 of 512 FirstFirst ... 379 429 469 477 478 479 480 481 489 ... LastLast
Results 4,781 to 4,790 of 5116

Thread: Which chart is more useful to trade?

Member twinkling star has a spectacular aura about twinkling star has a spectacular aura about twinkling star's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think H1 is most useful to trade, as I did the most risky trade in 15 min chart so donnot ever use it. and h1 m1 and w1 takes a long time to give you result, if you could wait for a long time then do trade in this time period, otherwise h1 is the best to operate.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned rajabd is on a distinguished road rajabd's Avatar
    Thanks

EUR/USD chart for trade

Many traders use EUR/USD. I know EUR/USD is the best chart in forex market. Because from most of forums I can know many information. We can trade by knowing world financial news about EUR/USD. World financial news is available.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Gab is on a distinguished road Gab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No chart is most uselful if you wanna trade in short time you need to use short-time chart and so if you wanna trade in long-term you will need use the longer time chart. Just combine many chart together to get the most effective system to trade effectively.

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    all time frames and charts are very needed by all the trader and with this they can get more information for their trading..they will know the direction of the trend and also they will know when and where they have to put the order at the right time and track
    do the best we can

Junior Member Susti will become famous soon enough Susti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use 15 min chart for scalping and 1hour chart for long trades. I do not usually leave a trade open for more than 1 day though. I rarely use the h4 and d1 charts just to compare trends.

Senior Member kitt is on a distinguished road kitt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    some time frame tell us to buy and some other tell us to sell if we use big time frame we have to use big stop loss and big take profit and if we use small time frame wehave to use small take profit and small stop loss.

Banned forexbroker123 is on a distinguished road forexbroker123's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by soumen View Post
    hello I want to know from all of our indian friend that which chart is more useful?
    I love to trade with h1 chart. but if i trade a very short trade then i usually use 15min chart. this two types of chart help me to trade. usually I dont use h4 or day time frame.
    what is your opinion? aap yaha aapna sujhao de.
    yar ye to app k trading style pa depend karta ha k app ko kn sa time chart soute karta ha main to sahi bat ha k sab time chart dekhta houn us k bad he koi trade open karta houn kioun k app ko pata ha k app sab time chart jab dekhtey ho to app ko andaza foran ho jata ha k trand kis taraf ja rahi ha esi liye to main sab time fram chart dekhta houn

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    all time frames are needed and we do not leave one of them and because it will become the problem too at our trading forex
    although i am a scalper, i used all time frames and especially for the higher to guide me to get the trend then i can trade with follow the trend
    do the best we can

Member iwan is on a distinguished road iwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    steps you are doing is correct, but I suggest if you do a short or scalping trade using TF M5 because it is more clear and easy to miss the moment that happens. and do not use TF M1 because it was too fast and difficult to adjust.

Senior Member anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like trade on gold so I dont have long time for trade and take decisions I prefer short term trades therefore I use 5M, 15M or maximum 30M charts for trading in gold. We can earn good profit in 15 to 30 mints with gold.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 479 of 512 FirstFirst ... 379 429 469 477 478 479 480 481 489 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (16)