+ Reply to Thread
Page 477 of 512 FirstFirst ... 377 427 467 475 476 477 478 479 487 ... LastLast
Results 4,761 to 4,770 of 5116

Thread: Which chart is more useful to trade?

Banned lgarhboularbah is on a distinguished road lgarhboularbah's Avatar
    Thanks
    as i see that the best chart and the clear one is the long chart like one day and one week and thi dont mean that the other are not good but the clear trend and the trust one one we find it at the long term and when we find that the trend is not clear we just trade at the short term like 1m 5m till 15m

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned asheeshgi is an unknown quantity at this point asheeshgi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by soumen View Post
    hello I want to know from all of our indian friend that which chart is more useful?
    I love to trade with h1 chart. but if i trade a very short trade then i usually use 15min chart. this two types of chart help me to trade. usually I dont use h4 or day time frame.
    what is your opinion? aap yaha aapna sujhao de.
    ye to gi wse app k trading k style par he depend karta ha k kn sa time chart app ko sahi rahe ga mere khiyal mainto app apna trading style bhi sath share karen maint o abhi free style main kar raaha hpun koi strategy use nahi kar raha regulerly esi liye main to her time chart dekhta houn k kon sa sahi rahe ga mere liye

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned bregeston is an unknown quantity at this point bregeston's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 100c View Post
    Every time frame has it own important if you want to trade for long term then you need to trade with H1 or H4 chart and if you want to trade with scalping then you need M5 chart. these chart are most important for these types of trading.
    discipline on the trading rule is one factor that can make us generate profits consistently .. too focused on the daily target will only make our mindset fixated on profit and ignore money management to achieve the daily target

Member 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kaji View Post
    I also prefer to trade with menggu nWill 1H time frame. Time Frema because it is not too fast that often led to false trend and not too long so as to make us saturated in making observations....
    Every time frame has it own important if you want to trade for long term then you need to trade with H1 or H4 chart and if you want to trade with scalping then you need M5 chart. these chart are most important for these types of trading.

Member kaji will become famous soon enough kaji will become famous soon enough kaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also prefer to trade with menggu nWill 1H time frame. Time Frema because it is not too fast that often led to false trend and not too long so as to make us saturated in making observations....

Member ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    tino chart hi achha hian.. lekin main khud line chart aur candle chart use kar chuka hun.. aur dono hi mast hain.. candle chart main jyada advantage hain.. agar app candle chart achhi tarah study kare to .. bar chart aur candle chart main jyada farak nahi hain.. fir bhi main candle chart ka hi prefer karunga.. iss chart main app khud .. resistance. supprt esily jan sakte hain.. kab market turn karega yeh jan sakte hain.. iski .. jo trend.. indicates karte hain ohh bahut hi achha hain ..

Member twinkling star has a spectacular aura about twinkling star has a spectacular aura about twinkling star's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by annisa View Post
    usage time frame depending on the strategy and the type of trading each trader, but it will be good if we trade use and combine more than one time frame in order to be able to see large or small trend movement
    you are right, you may use the different time periods for comparison, only 1 chart does not give you right decision, you might using the sides charts for comparison, as if you are using H1 then you may compare it with H4 and M30 charts.

Banned chenfhu is an unknown quantity at this point chenfhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    since i am swing trader,mostly i will use 1h or 4h charts.
    sometimes i will use smaller or bigger time frames than this.
    it all depends upon the style of trading and the need of the hour.so almost all charts are useful in its own way.

Senior Member seahawks90 will become famous soon enough seahawks90 will become famous soon enough seahawks90's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i have always trade with H4 charts and i can say that its good for me till now because i am making good profit in forex trading by using the charts so i am really happy with my performance and may be the others charts also works well i will surely try the other charts.
    WE LOVE INDIAN-FOREX FORUM AND INSTA FOREX BROKER

Banned rajabd is on a distinguished road rajabd's Avatar
    Thanks
    From 7 am to 12 am you need 30 minutes chart with follow H1 and H4 chart. If you want to scalping so you need 15 minutes chart. And you can trade late night trade as scalping from 12 am to 6 am take profit should 8 pips and stop loss 25 pips by 15 minutes chart

+ Reply to Thread
Page 477 of 512 FirstFirst ... 377 427 467 475 476 477 478 479 487 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (16)