+ Reply to Thread
Page 468 of 512 FirstFirst ... 368 418 458 466 467 468 469 470 478 ... LastLast
Results 4,671 to 4,680 of 5116

Thread: Which chart is more useful to trade?

Senior Member vineet will become famous soon enough vineet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    chart type use karna trader par depend karta hai. scalper trader small tiime fram ka chart use karte hai or long trader long time frame ka chart use karte hai.
    or chart main to mere hisaab se almost trader candlestick chart hi use karte hoge. ye chart acha hai reading main.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member patil will become famous soon enough patil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    TF4H very good if used for patient traders, because to take profits it takes time and not trading every day, maybe per day just doing one or two transactions,

I do not like it, Im prefer the type of aggressive trading by using TF15M

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member sabaarshad is an unknown quantity at this point sabaarshad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mera sujhao yeah hai ke aap daily trend se dekhna shuru karo woh aap ko bari picture dey ga. phir 4hr chart dekho, woh aap ko din ke andar ka samachaar sunae ga. Phir aap 1 hour wala chart dekh k decision lo k trend kis taraf jaa raha hai aur jaisay he price ka pull back ho waisay he buy ya sell ki position open kar dou. 15 minute chart scalping k liye acha hai aur 1 hr ki madad se 15 min mein trade kar sakte ho, profitable rahe ga

Quote Originally Posted by soumen View Post
    hello I want to know from all of our indian friend that which chart is more useful?
    I love to trade with h1 chart. but if i trade a very short trade then i usually use 15min chart. this two types of chart help me to trade. usually I dont use h4 or day time frame.
    what is your opinion? aap yaha aapna sujhao de.

Banned narendra will become famous soon enough narendra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes i also like candlestick chart it is very good to see and clear view. I think this candlestick chart is good for trader. Many expert trader use candlestick chart. I also use it and for time frame i use 1 hour chart and 15 minute chart.

Senior Member patil will become famous soon enough patil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    how can the bigger time frame predict the smaller time frame, as far as i know, bigger time frame is representing the smaller time frame, so no one affecting no one. it's stand independently and individually.

Member agitiga is on a distinguished road agitiga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am used to trading with the 4hrs chart because i am a day trader, it helps to remove trend attempt from my analytical information, the other lower charts are good for scalping

Member sinaga will become famous soon enough sinaga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    candlestick chart for sure really help if you use candlestick pattern for entry and exit in our trading system. So its really depend on the trading system we use, either its really helpful if we use candlestick chart or if we use line chart.
    absolutely right. I agree with you. for I know is very important candlestick patterns. candle pattern is formed, we will easily find out the price movement of market trading. there we can determine when the right time to start trading

Banned lode is on a distinguished road lode's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by liam3 View Post
    for me all chart are very important, all of them shows indication of a trend or reversal. usually higher time frame for a trend and lower frame for a trigger.
    i agree with you in this point because i think that evry chart have strong point and weak point and the good result is depending to the usage of the trader for those indicators and the money management play big part on the game.

Banned narendra will become famous soon enough narendra's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes everything depends upon our trading style.and 1hr and 4hr as used for determining the trend.
    first i was using 1h chart but now i am planning to change my strategy and i am using 15m chart.

Senior Member vineet will become famous soon enough vineet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thats a good strategy of combining 4h with stoc .It gives a more accurate signal than compared to 1h or 30m chart .And 4h chart can be some times used for swing trading too.So usage of chart is determined by type of trading.all charts are equally important.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 468 of 512 FirstFirst ... 368 418 458 466 467 468 469 470 478 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (16)