+ Reply to Thread
Page 455 of 512 FirstFirst ... 355 405 445 453 454 455 456 457 465 505 ... LastLast
Results 4,541 to 4,550 of 5116

Thread: Which chart is more useful to trade?

Senior Member sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    generally I ..use 15m,5m chart for the analysis ..because i am quite beginner so i use scalping strategy ..so i usually trade on this time frame only...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member wendhrie is an unknown quantity at this point wendhrie's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use scalping strategiy so I usually don't look at bigger time frames he needs what's current move of the market not the history. I only use timeframe M1 and M5 and sometimes I also use M15 timeframe for look trend.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalpers should use the 15m or 5m chart for better analysis and we shuldnt use 30m chart for scalping..and generally its depended on the our trading style...and knowledge...which to use?

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think 15m and 30m is perfect for scalping....i am scalper so usually trade on this chart....and chart is helpfull acccording to our trading style....d1 and 4h is helpfull too day trading.......

Member engsmsm is an unknown quantity at this point engsmsm's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by soumen View Post
    hello I want to know from all of our indian friend that which chart is more useful?
    I love to trade with h1 chart. but if i trade a very short trade then i usually use 15min chart. this two types of chart help me to trade. usually I dont use h4 or day time frame.
    what is your opinion? aap yaha aapna sujhao de.
    I prefer trading on the chart is 15 minutes or 30 minutes of targets as small as 20 points or 30 points and only the best for me because I do not like the long-

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is true that different charts are used for different kinds of trades and trading style and a trader should choose his charts very carefully and then perform his trades and also choose different time frames for different indicators .

Member rock is on a distinguished road rock's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my view we have to go for the trading with the patience so that we can trade here with the powerful strategies and we have to go for the news to find which trade is nice to trade.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Different traders use different trading styles and different time frame charts are suitable for them. For scalping 1 Min time frame chart is good whereas for intra day trades M 15 chart is good and for position trading 4 hours to 1 day chart is good.

Banned jahangir2812 is on a distinguished road jahangir2812's Avatar
    Thanks
    I believe that, if simply discouraged during this business might not be appropriate for trader as a result of it's lots of proof that loss and not lots back within the forex as a result of they didn't fix the error within the trade instead

Member yaar is on a distinguished road yaar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    see movements and market trends by looking at the chart that we know, you name it we can see the trend of the use of a large TF then proceed to the small TF, that's one way to see whether the price of a rhythm or not

+ Reply to Thread
Page 455 of 512 FirstFirst ... 355 405 445 453 454 455 456 457 465 505 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (16)