+ Reply to Thread
Page 397 of 512 FirstFirst ... 297 347 387 395 396 397 398 399 407 447 497 ... LastLast
Results 3,961 to 3,970 of 5116

Thread: Which chart is more useful to trade?

Junior Member darkrider is an unknown quantity at this point darkrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It depend upon your own trading style. If you want to target bigger pips in the market you obviously have to use daily time frame and for scalping I think 1 hour time frame is best to do it. Whatever your target try to always analyze in higher time frame and then go lower time frame but never trade against the longer time frame analysis,sometimes it may be profitable but in a sum I don't think it will be helpful enough.

Banned naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by iTradeFx4life View Post
    aap ka method kafi acha hay, hopefully profitable bhi hoga, asal method hi yehi hay trading kay kay pivot points bhi saamnay rakhay jaeen aur trend ka bhi dihaan rakha jaey, baqi phir market knowledge bhi kaam ata hay.
    mujhay pivot point k baray ma itni information nh hai es liyay kia ap mujhay es k baray ma bta saktay hai ma na kabi bi es ko apni trade ma use nh kia aur ma samjhti hu k es ka use buhat hi zarori hai agar hum acha profit earn karna cahtay hain.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member iTradeFx4life is on a distinguished road iTradeFx4life's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by maheshputta View Post
    a one minute chart is that the best to choose smart|an honest|a decent} trade entry because it is that the most current value chart and provides good ideas, however if you rivet an excessive amount of then you can not see the larger image and typically find yourself avoiding some real sensible trades in forex
    aap ka method kafi acha hay, hopefully profitable bhi hoga, asal method hi yehi hay trading kay kay pivot points bhi saamnay rakhay jaeen aur trend ka bhi dihaan rakha jaey, baqi phir market knowledge bhi kaam ata hay.
    I am a committed person..jo keh diya woh karta hoon..jo nahi kar sakta woh keh deta hoon

Senior Member maheshputta is an unknown quantity at this point maheshputta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    a one minute chart is that the best to choose smart|an honest|a decent} trade entry because it is that the most current value chart and provides good ideas, however if you rivet an excessive amount of then you can not see the larger image and typically find yourself avoiding some real sensible trades in forex

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member unyep is an unknown quantity at this point unyep's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    although i am a scalper and only need a little pips as my target but i need to know all condition with using all time frames for my trading, so i do not want to let and leave one of them, i need to know the trend and i need to know the entry point too then for this condition i need to use high time frames and also the smaller ones

Senior Member lamington is an unknown quantity at this point lamington's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use h4 chart to analyse trends for one day trade as i expect swing trade from forex.I use m5 chart in my trade also when i want to trade in forex for scalping.I can make good profit from h4 chart and it always helps me in a very good way for trading.

Senior Member laptopw is an unknown quantity at this point laptopw's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we know that swing traders can use h4 chart in trade and scalper can use m5.But both of them can make profit from trade easily with different ways.But i think h4 chart is more useful and profitable for traders to make profit.

Banned zahidrock will become famous soon enough zahidrock's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy View Post
    I think we can make profit from trade if we use H4 chart and we can find better trends from there and can make profit.
    I think from H4 chart you can get good information about market trend but you can't use this chart for short time trading. This chart only for long time trader. If you use this chart as short time trading then you can't make good profit from this business.

Senior Member hassaan is an unknown quantity at this point hassaan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use h4 chart and i think it is very useful chart and h1 is also very reliable charge but i think don't just spend a lot of time on charts and concentrate more on your strategy and don't look at too many charts at one time.

Senior Member shipu111 is an unknown quantity at this point shipu111's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Diffrent trader be inflicted with their owne mathods of using charts.Which chart is more valuable will depend on our stylishness in trading and method with the intention of we used. If we used short-term trading and we used scalping so the generally helpful chart are 5M, 15M and 30M Time Frame but if we used swing trading so it's better to aid 1H, 4H and 1D Time Frame.
    Nothing is imposible in the world ..............................

+ Reply to Thread
Page 397 of 512 FirstFirst ... 297 347 387 395 396 397 398 399 407 447 497 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (16)