के नये स्टार्टाप बोनस के साथ कोई
भी जोखिम और जमा के बिना
व्यापार शुरू करें
बोनस 1000$
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
  1. InstaForex affiliate program - the highest rewards on Forex! Earn by attracting clients! We pay up to 67% from company's profit!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 500 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast

Thread: Which chart is more useful to trade?

Senior Member mayengbam is a glorious beacon of light mayengbam is a glorious beacon of light mayengbam is a glorious beacon of light mayengbam is a glorious beacon of light mayengbam is a glorious beacon of light mayengbam is a glorious beacon of light mayengbam's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    506.85 USD
    Thanks
    it depends on the user which chart best suits him. I check the daily $ H1 frames before making a trade. Gut i focus on 5M and 15M time frames all the time when i trade
    Pliz do comment here if you like the post

2. Contests
    Banned arjun will become famous soon enough arjun will become famous soon enough arjun's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    284.10 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mayengbam View Post
    it depends on the user which chart best suits him. I check the daily $ H1 frames before making a trade. Gut i focus on 5M and 15M time frames all the time when i trade
    5M and 15M TF TF TF is very small for me.
    how many pips you are targeting with TF like that?

Member soumen is a jewel in the rough soumen is a jewel in the rough soumen is a jewel in the rough soumen's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    690.16 USD
    Thanks
    ha aap order dene ke waqt m5 ka chart istemal kar sakte ho. par trend dekhne ke liye aap h4 and d1 ko jarur follow kare. aur ha terminal me diye geye indicator ko agar aap foloow kare to aap bahut kuch jan payenge.
    I LOVE INDIAN FOREX

Member pinpin is on a distinguished road pinpin's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    109.30 USD
    Thanks
    yes you are right
    whatever time frame that we use, it's back to the system that we use
    whether we like swing
    or scalping
    important we can combine the small time frame and big time frame

Banned arjun will become famous soon enough arjun will become famous soon enough arjun's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    284.10 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pinpin View Post
    yes you are right
    whether we like swing
    or scalping
    indeed combine will increasingly expand our opportunities to get more profit.
    but in my opinion, would make us confused. when we see the trend in large tf, will be influenced by small tf.

Senior Member mayengbam is a glorious beacon of light mayengbam is a glorious beacon of light mayengbam is a glorious beacon of light mayengbam is a glorious beacon of light mayengbam is a glorious beacon of light mayengbam is a glorious beacon of light mayengbam's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    506.85 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by soumen View Post
    ha aap order dene ke waqt m5 ka chart istemal kar sakte ho. par trend dekhne ke liye aap h4 and d1 ko jarur follow kare. aur ha terminal me diye geye indicator ko agar aap foloow kare to aap bahut kuch jan payenge.

yeah thanks for the tips, and yes daily times frame gives a good picture of the market trend and its always advisable to use it whether we are short term or long term trader.
    Pliz do comment here if you like the post

Member shibilyt will become famous soon enough shibilyt's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    68.50 USD
    Thanks
    i think the correct time frame should be chosen according to the trader type . scalper usually don't look at bigger time frames he needs what's current move of the market not the history . and some one looks at bigger time frames and make orders (usually long term traders) but as the above posts says looking at bigger TF have been used to identify trend of the market by regular traders too.

Senior Member anubhavsingh is a name known to all anubhavsingh is a name known to all anubhavsingh is a name known to all anubhavsingh is a name known to all anubhavsingh is a name known to all anubhavsingh is a name known to all anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1344.29 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pinpin View Post
    yes you are right
    whether we like swing
    or scalping
    mere khayal se 4 hour chart aur 1 hour chart bahut useful hote hai agar ap ek dum safe trading karna chahte ho
    1 hour chart se aap instantly 5-7 pips ke liye trade kar sakte ho lekin market ka exact trend pata karne ke liye 4 hour aur 1 day bahut zaruri hai

Banned denira will become famous soon enough denira's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    200.15 USD
    Thanks
    yeah thanks for the tips, and yes daily times frame gives a good picture of the market trend and its always advisable to use it whether we are short term or long term trader.
    and it also determines the use of capital and the placement of SL if we've established ourselves as a merchant whether short or long term

11. Bitcoin
    Banned dead is on a distinguished road dead's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    98.80 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by denira View Post
    and it also determines the use of capital and the placement of SL if we've established ourselves as a merchant whether short or long term
    yea you are right we can measure the installation of SL or TP if we already know ourselves what type of trader, whether long-term trader or a shot time

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 500 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast