+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 512 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 153 203 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 5116

Thread: Which chart is more useful to trade?

Banned ciocio is on a distinguished road ciocio's Avatar
    Thanks
    I usually use to chart candlestick shape. and the timeframe that I use is H1. this is because it may be more appropriate for me to analyze properly and can get a lot of results in trading today and it could be to be able to get results a lot on some days in the future. Perhaps those of you who want to make scalping technique then you can make M15 timeframe for trading and can get small results.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,948 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai mere hisaab se to sabhi chart humare liye useful hote hai bhai, lekin jo chart jayda use hota wo candlestick hi hai bhai, lekin isko use karna hai to pahle iske bare mein janna hota hai bhai, taki sahi use kar sake hum.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Senior Member digimon is on a distinguished road digimon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the majority of of the actual time i like to perform market analysis through using h4 chart. this particular time frame assists to understand hte present trend of the actual market. so when acquiring the market trend i aspire to some other time frames relative to my trading strategies.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned rupiah is an unknown quantity at this point rupiah's Avatar
    Thanks
    mostly i like to selected the actual m5 and m15 using this u can simply understand the actual situation to the lengthy & short term trade if u understand the greater situation approaching 24 hr after that u can notice this coming from the D1. mostly make use of m5 & m15 to begin to see the average transfer of the actual market.

Senior Member azanraza897 is an unknown quantity at this point azanraza897's Avatar
    Thanks
    candle yr or knsa ho skta is pr bht kuch seekha ja skta or kamaya ja skta
    bs isi pr kaam kro or seekho baki trades or money mnagement rules follow kro tp or sl b set rakho

Senior Member rehman261181 is an unknown quantity at this point rehman261181's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yeh tu ap k trading style pe depend krta hai agar ap day trading kr rhe hain jo k newbies ko krni chaiye tu 1 hour or 4 hours candle dekhain agar ap scalping kr rhe hain tu 1,5,15 minutes candles dkhain or agar ap swing or position trading krte hain jo k bhtt mushkil hai tu phr weekly and monthly candles dekhna zayada preferable hai.

Banned khan altaf is an unknown quantity at this point khan altaf's Avatar
    Thanks
    I depend and dependable more about Fibonacci chart whilst trading also i established quarter-hour chart, 1 hr chart, 4 hr chart, to conduct the assessment, When the position degree hits upabout any kind of of the actual charts in a similar time I am going to take position

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,948 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai main to kahunga jo sabse jayda useful chart hota hai wo candlestick hi hota hai bhai, is chart par humare ko trading ka fayda hai bhai, humko iske pattern par trading karna hoga bhai jisse entry badiya le sakenge.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Member umeli2013ss is an unknown quantity at this point umeli2013ss's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is very suitable and get accurate decision by using h4 and D1 chart to trade h1 time frame. it like this before you trade with h1 time frame see well what is happening in h4 and d1 time frame chart.
    Last edited by umeli2013ss; 2016-03-09 at 10:21 PM. Reason: it is short.

Banned sayinifx is on a distinguished road sayinifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Trader ko charts par time dena jaroori hota hai kyunki time dekar hi apne strategy ko samjhna hoga trader samjhenge tabhi wo charts se ko market me use kar sakte hai aur market me signal Milne par trader market me sahi trade open kar sakte hai.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 512 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 153 203 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (16)