+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 512 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 81 131 ... LastLast

Thread: Which chart is more useful to trade?

Member khilmi has a spectacular aura about khilmi has a spectacular aura about khilmi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use the same with you. I'm using an open position in TF15.
    Because I think in TF5 I encounter many open errors, for TF1H.
    To see price movements in long trends. to make sure we are not upside down in open positions, TF4H is too long in my opinion and TF4H is often used by long-term traders, because TF4H is basically the result of weekly trading profits.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to khilmi For This Useful Post:

colenak (2017-09-01), tillu (2017-08-31)

Senior Member munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,815 Times in 2,415 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear forex market mein chart use karny ka taluq hamrai trading style per dpend karta hai dear agar hum forex market mein shortterm trading karty hen to phr m5 ya m15 ko use karty hen warna h4 ya d1 k o

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to munibkhan For This Useful Post:

incomejobs (2017-08-27)

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,943 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai chart to khair depend karta hai apne experience aur analysis ke hisaab se ki kyon se chart use karte hai, mujhe yaha par H1 jayda pasand hai jiske jariye trading humari achi khasi yaha par ho sakti hai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Senior Member ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Which chart is more important will depend on our style in trading and the methods we use.
    If we use short-term trading and we use scalping so the most useful graph is 5M,
    15M and 30M Time Frame but if we use swing
    trading then we recommend using 1H, 4H and 1D Time Frame.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ngomong For This Useful Post:

sukronfx (2017-08-31)

Member ver has a spectacular aura about ver has a spectacular aura about ver has a spectacular aura about ver's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are various strategies that you can use when trading if you want to trade for the long term,
    then it is better to use the H4 chart. It gives you a lot of information for long term trends.
    If you want to trade every day then the M15 chart is very useful.
    Plot the fibraction retracement on your chart to find out the trend changes.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ver For This Useful Post:

hitachi (2017-08-29)

Banned ciganjur is on a distinguished road ciganjur's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am a neighborhood time trader and usually I use trading through the use of a 15 minute chart.

It would be convenient for me to trade and usually I use an additional 5 minute chart.

As a result of this chart it helps me analyze the value of motion well

Banned youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,456 Times in 947 Posts
    for me i think its better to see all because it give us more clear picture but need time small. so its better to observe all but you have to follow most of the time 1 time frame the chart is very useful for us as trading on the M5-15 is suitable for the type of scalping, M30-D1 is suitable for day trade..

Member ver has a spectacular aura about ver has a spectacular aura about ver has a spectacular aura about ver's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The way you take your analysis is what will be the determining
    factor of the chart that will be most useful to you as you trade.
    If you are someone who likes to scalp or do short term trading,
    then obviously you should see 15mins chart and 5 minute chart.
    However, if you want to trade in the long run then the daily chart should be your favorite.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to ver For This Useful Post:

kembung (2017-09-01)

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,197 Times in 3,235 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    Bhai mere liye to yaha par candlestick hi sabse acha hai iske alawa maine pahle Line chart use karke dekha tha, wo mujhe pasand nahi aaya bhai, isliye main ab yaha par bas candlestick hi use kiya karta hoon bhai.
    hanji forex ke business me trader ko candlestick he use karna sabse acha rehta hai,esko japanese ne launched kiya tha aur ye kaafi trusted hai,esme trader ko ache market me swing trading karne ko mil sakta hai..

Trusted Member garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,394 Times in 615 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by FOREXMAN View Post
    forex trading meh chote chart se bs open and close kare trade ko agar jab bhi trading strategy bnaye toh hmesa 4 hours ya oos se jayada k chart meh trade kare , chote chart meh kafi noise hota hai or woh apka jyada profit nahi dega long term k liye.
    chart sabhi important hote hein isme koi dout nhi he forex me aap apni isha ke anusar hi isme trade kr skte ho agar aap isme candle stick use kroge to shaid je ek asa chart he jisko eassy sabhi understand krte hein and mante hein

+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 512 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 81 131 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (16)