+ Reply to Thread
Page 509 of 512 FirstFirst ... 9 409 459 499 507 508 509 510 511 ... LastLast
Results 5,081 to 5,090 of 5116

Thread: Which chart is more useful to trade?

Banned dead will become famous soon enough dead's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by medhat4forex View Post
    I prefer the chart which is based on a small time frame such as the 1-minute and five minutes and I mean that the best trading style scalping
    Because it is the fastest and easiest to bring profit, where I was in the market less
    means you have the mental steel friends because it was in a small time frame I often like being in a quivering emotion that is anything serious I do not have the mental to the frame time of 1 minute or 5 minutes

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned medhat4forex will become famous soon enough medhat4forex will become famous soon enough medhat4forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    I prefer the chart which is based on a small time frame such as the 1-minute and five minutes and I mean that the best trading style scalping
    Because it is the fastest and easiest to bring profit, where I was in the market less

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member zoomfire will become famous soon enough zoomfire will become famous soon enough zoomfire's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by pinpin View Post
    yes you are right
    whatever time frame that we use, it's back to the system that we use
    whether we like swing
    or scalping
    important we can combine the small time frame and big time frame
    even the type of trading is not important.The ultimate thing is that who has made the biggest profit.There is no chart which will be more useful and less useful.Each chart and style of trading is unique.If combined correctly,it will get us good profits.So it depends upon how we choose and workout.

Member alwi will become famous soon enough alwi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by arjun View Post
    whether you look at monthly charts?
    I notice it indirectly, by looking at the restriction of movement through the MA MTF.
    I often meihat monthly charts but do not use it as a decision-analysis because it is too much with my daily trading style

Member soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,318 Times in 306 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by anubhavsingh View Post
    mere khayal se 4 hour chart aur 1 hour chart bahut useful hote hai agar ap ek dum safe trading karna chahte ho
    1 hour chart se aap instantly 5-7 pips ke liye trade kar sakte ho lekin market ka exact trend pata karne ke liye 4 hour aur 1 day bahut zaruri hai
    bhai aap h1 se 20 ya 30 pips aram se le sakte ho. sirf right entry point ko janna he. aur ha h4 and d1 se exact trend ka pata chalta he.
    I LOVE INDIAN FOREX

Banned arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,779 Times in 308 Posts
    whether you look at monthly charts?
    I notice it indirectly, by looking at the restriction of movement through the MA MTF.

Banned dead will become famous soon enough dead's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by denira View Post
    and it also determines the use of capital and the placement of SL if we've established ourselves as a merchant whether short or long term
    yea you are right we can measure the installation of SL or TP if we already know ourselves what type of trader, whether long-term trader or a shot time

Banned denira has a spectacular aura about denira has a spectacular aura about denira's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mayengbam View Post
    yeah thanks for the tips, and yes daily times frame gives a good picture of the market trend and its always advisable to use it whether we are short term or long term trader.
    and it also determines the use of capital and the placement of SL if we've established ourselves as a merchant whether short or long term

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,098 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by pinpin View Post
    yes you are right
    whatever time frame that we use, it's back to the system that we use
    whether we like swing
    or scalping
    important we can combine the small time frame and big time frame
    mere khayal se 4 hour chart aur 1 hour chart bahut useful hote hai agar ap ek dum safe trading karna chahte ho
    1 hour chart se aap instantly 5-7 pips ke liye trade kar sakte ho lekin market ka exact trend pata karne ke liye 4 hour aur 1 day bahut zaruri hai

Member shibilyt will become famous soon enough shibilyt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think the correct time frame should be chosen according to the trader type . scalper usually don't look at bigger time frames he needs what's current move of the market not the history . and some one looks at bigger time frames and make orders (usually long term traders) but as the above posts says looking at bigger TF have been used to identify trend of the market by regular traders too.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 509 of 512 FirstFirst ... 9 409 459 499 507 508 509 510 511 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (16)