+ Reply to Thread
Page 510 of 512 FirstFirst ... 10 410 460 500 508 509 510 511 512 LastLast
Results 5,091 to 5,100 of 5116

Thread: Which chart is more useful to trade?

Senior Member mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by soumen View Post
    ha aap order dene ke waqt m5 ka chart istemal kar sakte ho. par trend dekhne ke liye aap h4 and d1 ko jarur follow kare. aur ha terminal me diye geye indicator ko agar aap foloow kare to aap bahut kuch jan payenge.

yeah thanks for the tips, and yes daily times frame gives a good picture of the market trend and its always advisable to use it whether we are short term or long term trader.
    Pliz do comment here if you like the post

Banned arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,779 Times in 308 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pinpin View Post
    yes you are right
    whatever time frame that we use, it's back to the system that we use
    whether we like swing
    or scalping
    important we can combine the small time frame and big time frame
    indeed combine will increasingly expand our opportunities to get more profit.
    but in my opinion, would make us confused. when we see the trend in large tf, will be influenced by small tf.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member pinpin will become famous soon enough pinpin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mayengbam View Post
    it depends on the user which chart best suits him. I check the daily $ H1 frames before making a trade. Gut i focus on 5M and 15M time frames all the time when i trade
    yes you are right
    whatever time frame that we use, it's back to the system that we use
    whether we like swing
    or scalping
    important we can combine the small time frame and big time frame

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,318 Times in 306 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it depends on the user which chart best suits him. I check the daily $ H1 frames before making a trade. Gut i focus on 5M and 15M time frames all the time when i trade
    ha aap order dene ke waqt m5 ka chart istemal kar sakte ho. par trend dekhne ke liye aap h4 and d1 ko jarur follow kare. aur ha terminal me diye geye indicator ko agar aap foloow kare to aap bahut kuch jan payenge.
    I LOVE INDIAN FOREX

Banned arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun's Avatar
    Thanks
    5M and 15M TF TF TF is very small for me.
    how many pips you are targeting with TF like that?

Senior Member mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Pliz do comment here if you like the post

Member pinpin will become famous soon enough pinpin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by zoomfire View Post
    Yes but for 5-10pips,even 30m chart is too high.
    for scalping 5m and 15m chart is the most convenient one.maybe you can just see the patterns in 30m but you should see quickly and decide as scalping should be done in minutes.
    yes I agree with you
    time frame M30 is less good if only looking for 5 pips
    I think it would take a long time to find the right time to entry
    m5 and M15 are good for scalping

Member blackprince4u will become famous soon enough blackprince4u's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by arjun View Post
    I think the most useful chart is the chart H4 TF, because TF has become my default.
    but I also use other TF, so I think all the chart handy.
    H4 is for long term trading and also it gives you more pips.But it is advisable to close your trade when you have got enough profit and might be in your greed you lose the gained profit.

Member venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello friend. You can use all charts for analyzing the trend. But, i use only h1 for trading. We may also know the movements and tension free chart is H1.
    If you use lower than h1, we may misunderstand the movements as reversal movements by any chance.
    Quote Originally Posted by soumen View Post
    usually I dont use h4 or day time frame.
    Me too.

Thanks
    I think the most useful chart is the chart H4 TF, because TF has become my default.
    but I also use other TF, so I think all the chart handy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 510 of 512 FirstFirst ... 10 410 460 500 508 509 510 511 512 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (16)