+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 512 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 116 ... LastLast

Thread: Which chart is more useful to trade?

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,220 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai main to yaha par M15 time frame ka istemaal sabse jayda karta hoon, kyunki main yaha par jayda der open rakhne ke liye entry nahi leta hoon, apna target bahut hi chota rakhta hoon, aur kam pips par hi trade close kar deta hoon

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to weeklyscalpertrader For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (4)

Member comoztise will become famous soon enough comoztise will become famous soon enough comoztise's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is true that different charts are used for different types of trade and trading styles and traders should choose their charts very carefully and then trade them and also choose different time frames for different indicators. and I use a scalping strategy so I usually do not see the bigger time frame he needs for the current market movement, not history. I only use timeframe M1 and M5 and sometimes I also use M15 timeframe to see the trend.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to comoztise For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-08-07)

Member pinus will become famous soon enough pinus will become famous soon enough pinus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my experience in forex trading, the best chat pattern is very trader to the trader. For traders scalping M5, M15 nice, M30, H1 good for day trader, For swing trader H4, D1 is best and W1, M1 is the best for option trader. So you choose your chart based on your trading strategy. and I trade foreign currencies in which the 5M time frame lever when the market is in volatility is not known whether the market is in good condition in terms of demand and cash supply is used, the time frame is identified by 30 hours. TO show to take profit and stop-loss. Use lots of charts and find this good foreign exchange trading.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to pinus For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-08-07)

Member meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, m15 provides information on trends that make up quickly and dissolve quickly. for long trends we have to use big time frames that provide clearer information. So each graph will be useful for traders on their trading type. dangrafik best suited for my M15 with candlesticks. but i like to use the H4 chart too but the most useful chart for my M15 coz im doing heavy scalping .im give some break after one trade out. M15 graphics can be dangerous some of the time especially when news is coming or swing going on

8. The Following User Says Thank You to meluk For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-08-07)

Member kede has a spectacular aura about kede has a spectacular aura about kede has a spectacular aura about kede's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think H1 is most useful for trading, because I do most risky trading in 15 minute chart so donnot never use it. and h1 m1 and w1 take a long time to give you results, if you can wait a long time then trade in this time period, otherwise h1 is the best to operate. and It depends on our style in trading and the methods we use. If we use short-term trading and we use scalping so the most useful charts are 5M, 15M, and 30M Time Frame but if we use swing trading then it is better to use 1H, 4H and 1D Time Frame but for me I like bigger

10. The Following User Says Thank You to kede For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-08-07)

Member shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In long-term charts it is useful for traders who are novice traders and they need to use indicators to figure out trends but experienced traders have experience and they know about market movements and have strong analytics, so they combine everything to make profitable trades and When you trade have fun - Glad, you put your investment at high risk. You can not exchange your original money for fun. Every time a real trader trades, the goal is to make a good profit and not have fun.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to shoump For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-08-07)

Banned MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA's Avatar
    Thanks
    Before going into the topic, I think scalping is not something easy and some people can still win with scalping, but it's better to use a 1H or 4H graph for this subject and if you want to go for the long term, then you should use the Day table as it is easier to see market trends. and the H4 chart is very good but not good for short-term trading, I like to do short-term trading so I set the time frame on h1 after getting the signal on my h1 chart mostly using the M5 chart as well to minimize the risk level and to find out the best point to enter

14. The Following User Says Thank You to MERDEKA For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-08-07)

Member taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    a one minute chart is best to decide on a good trade entry as this is the latest price chart and give you a good idea, but if you zoom in too much then you can not see the bigger picture and sometimes end up avoiding some really good trades in forex and I really agree with you, I also trade in TF 1H, this is best for me. but i advise you to try all the TF to find the best for your strategy you will find after the best TF for your trading method, i hope you are lucky.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to taj mil For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-08-07)

Banned FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,353 Times in 2,470 Posts
    I think if we trading with long time base then surely better to choose 4h and day time frame but if we only trade with scalping process then all time i choose 30min and 1hr char also 4h too so you can also cheek same strategy that i used.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to FM2127 For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-08-07)

Member AHMADUZAIR232 will become famous soon enough AHMADUZAIR232's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think every chart is very important for trading.but I open daily chart and see the price movement to extend a month or two, so I set the daily trend is for the pair, is it bullish or bearish, and lighter then deals on the hourly level if I want to trade for a long-term, eitherif I want to Scalping I prefer to frame 15 minutes

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 512 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 116 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (16)