+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 512 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 82 132 ... LastLast

Thread: Which chart is more useful to trade?

Member boda is on a distinguished road boda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my opinion you should see at list 3 frame time to know what is thr real trend line in that price and make sure about your choise so if you make that you will be know what will happend and that behind the new's trade to know what will happend in the market ..good luck

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tidur has a spectacular aura about tidur has a spectacular aura about tidur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Graphs only help to give you a tip that in which direction the market moves like
    what the past trends are and what will be the next step of the market,
    it is good for you to check the charts throughout the week then look at the 1 hour chart.
    And then choose your buying or selling decision,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by diantara View Post
    Now I often see the H4 and H1 charts as confirmation of the current trend.
    As for the strategy I use, I use a 10 pips scalping system, and 100 pips long term based on the indicators I use.
    If the H1 and H4 trends change, even if they do not reach the target, I will stop the transaction

regard
    H1 and H4 charts are good for trading for 100 pips and you need to continue and keep using the same until you perfect in this and for scalping it is important that you close your trades in a particular time frame and not just wait for 10 pips as trades need to be closed under stipulated time frame .

Senior Member munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,815 Times in 2,415 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear forex market mein forex chart ko dekhny k bhout se method hoty hen mujhy jo method acha lgta hai forex market mein trading karny k lyie wo mujhy candlestci pattern milta hai mujhy acha

Member Omar_b98 is on a distinguished road Omar_b98's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for i choice chart of 4h or 1h
    but i think the best one is chart of daily because you will never lose
    but the small chart can make some loss because of news and other things !!

Member malas will become famous soon enough malas's Avatar
    Thanks
    There are various streategies that you can use when trading if you want to trade for the long term, then it is better to use the H4 chart.
    It gives you a lot of information for long term trends. If you want to trade every day then the M15 chart is very useful. Plot the fibraction retracement on your chart to find out the trend changes.

Member combantrin has a spectacular aura about combantrin has a spectacular aura about combantrin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My friend works on the chart or time frame at 15 minutes, this temporal frame is not good for working in Forex trading but let's clever filter a few points

only and a quick strategy or scalping strategy but my dear friend works on 4 time capacity frameworks or daily time frame Or weekly provide the longest technical and news and digital analysis

Senior Member mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by munibkhan View Post
    dear forex market mein chart use karny ka taluq forex trader k trading karny k style per hota hai dear fgorex market mein scalping karny waly m5 ya m15 use karty hen ya phr long k liye h4 yse krty hen
    Scalping requires a trader to use M1 chart and also they can consider M5 chart as well but with M15 chart it is not possible to do profitable scalping so if you are using M15 chart for scalping and not making profits then it is the time for you to reconsider and shift to M1 chart for the same and then trade.

Banned FOREXMAN has a reputation beyond repute FOREXMAN has a reputation beyond repute FOREXMAN has a reputation beyond repute FOREXMAN has a reputation beyond repute FOREXMAN has a reputation beyond repute FOREXMAN has a reputation beyond repute FOREXMAN has a reputation beyond repute FOREXMAN has a reputation beyond repute FOREXMAN has a reputation beyond repute FOREXMAN has a reputation beyond repute FOREXMAN has a reputation beyond repute FOREXMAN's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,128 Times in 794 Posts
    forex trading meh chote chart se bs open and close kare trade ko agar jab bhi trading strategy bnaye toh hmesa 4 hours ya oos se jayada k chart meh trade kare , chote chart meh kafi noise hota hai or woh apka jyada profit nahi dega long term k liye.

Member diantara has a spectacular aura about diantara has a spectacular aura about diantara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Now I often see the H4 and H1 charts as confirmation of the current trend.
    As for the strategy I use, I use a 10 pips scalping system, and 100 pips long term based on the indicators I use.
    If the H1 and H4 trends change, even if they do not reach the target, I will stop the transaction

regard

11. The Following User Says Thank You to diantara For This Useful Post:

FOREXMAN (2017-07-28)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 512 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 82 132 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (16)