+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 512 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 68 118 ... LastLast

Thread: Which chart is more useful to trade?

Member interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    chart selection is strongly influenced by the trading style of each person whether the person belongs to a long term trader or a short-term trader. so it can be said that it can not be compared. for me personally, the most useful chart is the h1 and the M15 charts because I belong in that category's intraday trader and It all depends on the type of trade you follow. If you are a long-term trader then you need to look at daily and weekly charts. But if you are a day trader then you need to focus on 4 hours, hours and fewer graphs of time duration for analysis.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member bibit has a spectacular aura about bibit has a spectacular aura about bibit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use the 4h chart 4h to trade 4j to find trends and 1 hour chart to trigger. When I started trading then I used the M1 chart which gave me a lot of false signals and I lost all my mobey then I understand that much longer needed for stable trading. Then Start using the 1 hour chart but I also use 4j bucket to find trends. and I also like the candlestick chart it's great to see and see clearly. I think this candlestick chart is good for traders. Many expert traders use candlestick charts. I also use it and for my time frame use 1 hour graph and 15 minute graph.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member moive will become famous soon enough moive will become famous soon enough moive's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The bar graph is good for making trade analysis for those who can read and understand it. In my personal opinion, I find the bar chart is more useful if you trade with Elliot's wave strategy. Otherwise I'd rather use a candlestick chart. and candlestick charts would be very helpful if you use candlestick patterns to enter and exit in our trading system. So it really depends on the trading system we use, it helps if we use candlestick charts or if we use line charts

Member silsilah will become famous soon enough silsilah will become famous soon enough silsilah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think all graphs are useful, we do not have a single useless graph. But each graph has its own advantages, advantages and disadvantages. If the graph is useful for long term then we can use it for short term and if graph is useful for short term then we can not use it for long term. and I use the same thing with you. I'm using an open position in TF15. because I think in TF5 I encounter many open errors, for TF1H. to see price movements in long trends. to make sure we're not upside down in open positions, TF4H is too long in my opinion and TF4H is often used by long-term traders, because TF4H is basically the result of weekly trading earnings.

Member bloozom has a spectacular aura about bloozom has a spectacular aura about bloozom's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me, I think it's better to see all because it gives us a clearer picture but takes a little time. so it's better to observe all but you have to follow most of the time 1st time frame graph is very useful for us because trading on M5-15 is suitable for scalping type, M30-D1 is suitable for day trading and H4 chart is very good but not good for long trade short, i like to do short-term trading so i set the time frame on h1 after getting signal on my h1 chart mostly using the M5 chart also to minimize the risk level and to find out the best point to enter.

Member bango has a spectacular aura about bango has a spectacular aura about bango's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think all graphs are useful, we do not have a single useless graph. But each graph has its own advantages, advantages and disadvantages. If the graph is useful for long term then we can use it for short term and if graph is useful for short term then we can not use it for long term. and I like scalping and I mostly base my trades on a tick chart so I do not have to look at additional charts to enter the trade, although to determine the short or long term trend I sometimes see the graph but that is just to avoid scalping against the trend.

Member karung has a spectacular aura about karung has a spectacular aura about karung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, m15 provides information on trends that make up quickly and dissolve quickly. for long trends we have to use big time frames that provide clearer information. So each graph will be useful for traders on their trading type. and I really agree with you my brother, for all beginners, with the best Scalping trading strategy for them, they should use TP 15 pips and 10 pips stop loss, for what they will use high volume, they will get a lot of profit per transaction.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to karung For This Useful Post:

lal765 (2018-06-11)

Member silsilah will become famous soon enough silsilah will become famous soon enough silsilah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Candlestick .. and Candlestick and Candlestick .. I use the line chart to draw Fibonacci and trendline .. but now I only use candlestick for everything .. Not only in forex but also in every market like this very much use candlestick .. With candlestick pattern and the formation of trading is very profitable .. But it's all thanks to Steve Nison and Homma Munehisha .. For this amazing tool .. and every graph is useful .. depending on which chart you practice .. so you are familiar with that graph. .. and you trade easily on that graph .. I use a personal candle stick chart. and use with a period of 1 hour and 4 hours and daily period. it is very useful .. with this chart i am doing scalping day. every day I got a chance to enter the market 2-3 times .. but i prefer only one trade per day.

Banned FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,353 Times in 2,470 Posts
    Chart koi Bji ho sub he best rhty haiin.. lekn agr AP chahty Hain k AP zada loss na uthaen tu apko Kam SE Kam chart time sekhna chahiye is SE apko bohat faida hoga AP market ki tlchoti c choti movement ki dekh sako gy..m bhi 1,5,15.mnt waly chart dkhta Hun is SE bohat faida hota ha.. apko Market ki zada smjh ati ha.. thank you

Senior Member Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,452 Times in 2,364 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think chart depends on that what kind of trader you are that you are doing short term trade or long term trader. If you are short term trader you may see any kind of chart and it will be better if you check 1H or 30M and sometimes when the market goes to volatile mode then you may check 1M time frame that you may get trend movement life.
    On the other hand if you are long term trader then you must 1H or more then 1H time frame that you get the trend easily. I think for long time trader you may look 1D time frame that you will get easily that how much movement can be in a day.
    Forex Forum India(Best Forex Forum All over Asia)
    To Join Click Here
    If you are very new click here-Forex Beginners
    New system of "Bonus for posting" campaign - Forum Rules
    To Open Skrill Account Click here

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Nirzana For This Useful Post:

danish555 (2018-06-07), Mustansir (2018-06-29), Raja551 (2018-06-27), sarfraz786 (2018-06-07), Unregistered (1), yulbang111 (2018-06-06)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 512 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 68 118 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (16)