+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 512 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 86 136 ... LastLast

Thread: Which chart is more useful to trade?

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,201 Times in 3,235 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    Bhai main to kahunga ki yaha par sabse acha chart to waise candlestick hi mana jata hai, jismein hum har ek tarah ki trading kar sakte hai, candletick se powerful koi aur trading nahi hai bhai bas isko learn karna hoga bhai.
    hanji candlestick ko forex ke business me sabse acha maana jaata hai,esme trader ache se charts par analysis karke market me chalenga to uske baad he wo esme acha kar sakenga,esme trader ko technical essi se acha karne ko milenga..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member ObaFX is on a distinguished road ObaFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    All the time frames in the forex market are great for trading you just have to test your trading strategy on all of them and decide which one best suite you in terms of profitability, number of trades and also stability in profit returns. At times you could even combine timeframe such that one is used for trading and another is use to filter trades for more stable trading result.
    Visit my blog http://obaforex.blogspot.com for helpful forex trading tips and tools

Senior Member munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,815 Times in 2,415 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear forex market mein har trader apni trading type k mutbaiq forex market mein chart ko use karta hai agr longterm trading karna chata hai to phar wo long time frame k chart ko use karta hai warna wo short time frame ko use karta hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Omar_b98 is on a distinguished road Omar_b98's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    more time mean more predict i think the best one for daily trading is 4h then 1day its good for trading for short deals and for good stratgey that comes with more profits and less losses even you loss you can decover it
    Quote Originally Posted by soumen View Post
    hello I want to know from all of our indian friend that which chart is more useful?
    I love to trade with h1 chart. but if i trade a very short trade then i usually use 15min chart. this two types of chart help me to trade. usually I dont use h4 or day time frame.
    what is your opinion? aap yaha aapna sujhao de.

Member chmobeenafzal is on a distinguished road chmobeenafzal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    har time frame acha hai lakin h1 samaj len app ko 24 candles day ka 30 mints 48 candles day ga or h4 app ko 6 candles day ga to time khud app ko manag kerna hota hai k kon sy time app ko acha lagta hai or indicator ya koi stretgy app k liye kon sy time frame main acha kaam kerti hai.

Member sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Which chart is more useful for trading? If the question is a chart of the time frame, then all the time frame graphs are useful, sometimes we just observe the time frame as we enter the market, for example we enter the market with tf h1 Then we are only fixated on the graph tfh1 Alone, without looking into the large Tf charts, even large time frame charts are useful for seeing the large movement of trends.

Member ooredo has a spectacular aura about ooredo has a spectacular aura about ooredo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This depends on the trader because they may use a chart that is comfortable for them in analyzing the forex market. For me I like to use candlestick charts that are very helpful in handling an efficient account and trading well with good speculation.

Member jajangfx will become famous soon enough jajangfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    I usually choose the M1 chart .. because the chart tells the total market conditions and helps me understand the ups and downs of the market trend .. I also recommend this chart if you start trading but before starting the trading do check H1. Then you will understand what happened before ..

Member compor has a spectacular aura about compor has a spectacular aura about compor has a spectacular aura about compor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A comprehensive view of all the different charts is useful for trading. But to open a position one needs to identify a chart or two for the purpose according to the type of trading style used eg for example a long-term trader needs a large frame like daily time frame or hourly to open a trade.

Member Zahid004 is on a distinguished road Zahid004's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading ke liye sb se best chart H4 aur D1 hy ku is me long term trade hoti hy aur safe trading hoti hy jis ke waja se trading krne me buht asani hoti hy aur candel ko smjhby me bhi lehaza ye charts sb se best hn..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 512 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 86 136 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (16)