+ Reply to Thread
Page 511 of 512 FirstFirst ... 11 411 461 501 509 510 511 512 LastLast
Results 5,101 to 5,110 of 5116

Thread: Which chart is more useful to trade?

Banned denira has a spectacular aura about denira has a spectacular aura about denira's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by blackprince4u View Post
    I use that charts just to be on safe side because on small tf trend changes are rapid so one opposite candle can bring loss in place of profit and also the signal on big tf is stronger than on small tf. Thats what i think. everyone has his own logic so may be most people won't agree with me
    I agree with your friend that when we entered the small TF at least not opposed to a bigger let alone the basis of our analysis is to use the candlestick to enter the market

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member blackprince4u will become famous soon enough blackprince4u's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by zoomfire View Post
    Yes but for 5-10pips,even 30m chart is too high.
    for scalping 5m and 15m chart is the most convenient one.maybe you can just see the patterns in 30m but you should see quickly and decide as scalping should be done in minutes.
    I use that charts just to be on safe side because on small tf trend changes are rapid so one opposite candle can bring loss in place of profit and also the signal on big tf is stronger than on small tf. Thats what i think. everyone has his own logic so may be most people won't agree with me

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member zoomfire will become famous soon enough zoomfire will become famous soon enough zoomfire's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like M15 and M30 charts because i don't keep my trades open for long and also my teke profit is small like 5-10 pips so these tf are better for my scalping style strategies.
    Yes but for 5-10pips,even 30m chart is too high.
    for scalping 5m and 15m chart is the most convenient one.maybe you can just see the patterns in 30m but you should see quickly and decide as scalping should be done in minutes.

Banned pivot-trader will become famous soon enough pivot-trader will become famous soon enough pivot-trader's Avatar
    Thanks
    I like M15 and M30 charts because i don't keep my trades open for long and also my teke profit is small like 5-10 pips so these tf are better for my scalping style strategies.
    yups, take small pips but repeat it again. this is the power of scalping strategy. i like u too, use scalping strategy.

Member blackprince4u will become famous soon enough blackprince4u's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Member zoomfire will become famous soon enough zoomfire will become famous soon enough zoomfire's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    since i am swing trader,mostly i will use 1h or 4h charts.
    sometimes i will use smaller or bigger time frames than this.
    it all depends upon the style of trading and the need of the hour.so almost all charts are useful in its own way.

Banned denira has a spectacular aura about denira has a spectacular aura about denira's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by s19 View Post
    yes i agree with you daily time frame is good for see the trend but in my view you can not get clear open position in h1 chart...for good open position use h4 chart.
    if for daily trading timeframe H 4 I think it's pretty good fatherly analysis and to obtain the chance of getting pips but still remember it do not get too greedy

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to denira For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2019-01-03), Joo (2020-10-04), Muhammadasif11 (2019-08-29)

Banned s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,630 Times in 332 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pivot-trader View Post
    in my opinion, big time frame like Daily is good to see the trend. and small time frame like H1 is good to open posisition.
    yes i agree with you daily time frame is good for see the trend but in my view you can not get clear open position in h1 chart...for good open position use h4 chart.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to s19 For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2019-01-03), Muhammadasif11 (2019-08-29)

Banned pivot-trader will become famous soon enough pivot-trader will become famous soon enough pivot-trader's Avatar
    Thanks
    in my opinion, big time frame like Daily is good to see the trend. and small time frame like H1 is good to open posisition.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pivot-trader For This Useful Post:

Member soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,318 Times in 306 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by andry777 View Post
    Which chart is more important will depend on our style in trading and method that we used. If we used short-term trading and we used scalping so the most useful chart are 5M, 15M and 30M Time Frame but if we used swing trading so it's better to use 1H, 4H and 1D Time Frame.
    hey friend i think h4 and day chart trade ko samjh ne ke liye accha hoga. or ha long trade pe ye kaam aate he. aur ha 15m chart useful he bahut. par aapke pas bahut money ho to 15 m chart aap sayad jyada use nehi karoge.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to soumen For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 511 of 512 FirstFirst ... 11 411 461 501 509 510 511 512 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (16)