+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 505 1 2 3 11 51 101 501 ... LastLast

Thread: Which chart is more useful to trade?

Hybrid View

Member soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,318 Times in 306 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Lightbulb Which chart is more useful to trade?

hello I want to know from all of our indian friend that which chart is more useful?
    I love to trade with h1 chart. but if i trade a very short trade then i usually use 15min chart. this two types of chart help me to trade. usually I dont use h4 or day time frame.
    what is your opinion? aap yaha aapna sujhao de.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to soumen For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2019-01-03), ahsantariq (2013-11-26), Facebook (2018-12-31), HP2018 (2018-12-31), jokotole09 (2012-09-14), kononman (2013-11-03), Muhammadasif11 (2019-08-29), romana khan (2012-09-30), sunil1978 (2012-12-05), ZaraIqbal (2018-12-31), Zeko (2013-01-12)

Banned s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,630 Times in 332 Posts
    me day, 4h and 1h chart hi use krta hu...
    day chart dekne pr mujhe trend ki direction pata chaltaa hai...or 4h chart se me sahi entery time or tp, sl set krta hu...me 15m,30m ke chart ko hamesha avoide krtaa hu..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to s19 For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2019-01-03), Muhammadasif11 (2019-08-29)

Member zoomfire will become famous soon enough zoomfire will become famous soon enough zoomfire's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    since i am swing trader,mostly i will use 1h or 4h charts.
    sometimes i will use smaller or bigger time frames than this.
    it all depends upon the style of trading and the need of the hour.so almost all charts are useful in its own way.

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,098 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by zoomfire View Post
    since i am swing trader,mostly i will use 1h or 4h charts.
    sometimes i will use smaller or bigger time frames than this.
    it all depends upon the style of trading and the need of the hour.so almost all charts are useful in its own way.
    swing tradres ke liye small charts hi ache rehte hai
    i think 4 hr aapke liye thik nahi..aapke liye 30 min aur 1 hr hi acha hai
    aapko thdoa bahut long term tarding me bhi lagana chahaiye

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,098 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by s19 View Post
    day chart dekne pr mujhe trend ki direction pata chaltaa hai...or 4h chart se me sahi entery time or tp, sl set krta hu...me 15m,30m ke chart ko hamesha avoide krtaa hu..
    me aapki strategy se bahut hi khush hon
    me bh iaise hi trade karta hon
    1 day se trend dekhta hon fir 4 hour ke hisab se trade karta hon
    1 hour ya usse kam nahi dekhta

Member Jazpa has a spectacular aura about Jazpa has a spectacular aura about Jazpa has a spectacular aura about Jazpa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, I agree with you. I think Day chart is more useful in forex trade. 1H or 4H are also very important and useful charts. I trade with these charts as I can clearly determine what my next step should be in forex with them.

Senior Member issamlitim is an unknown quantity at this point issamlitim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes this is a great chart 4h 1d 1h is great time frame to trade on brokers that have got a big spread and this way you will avoid the spread and avoid the volatile of the market.

Member sasmita11 will become famous soon enough sasmita11's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think Technical analysis is more useful to trade,this types of chart help me to trade.

Senior Member Rizwan is on a distinguished road Rizwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As charts are concerned they give you better understanding of previous and current trend of the market . You can plan your next trade according to it or predict . Duration of chart timing is your own will .What suits you 1 min, 15 min or any other chart.
    If you want success it take time and experience . people who think have profit in little time not exist in the market .

Banned hmbelal is on a distinguished road hmbelal's Avatar
    Thanks
    day char dakne pr mughe trend ki direction pat chaltaa hai or 4th chart se me sahi entery time or day char dekne pr mjhe chart ko hamesha avoid e

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 505 1 2 3 11 51 101 501 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (16)