+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 512 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 117 ... LastLast

Thread: Which chart is more useful to trade?

Member fogler has a spectacular aura about fogler has a spectacular aura about fogler's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    even trade types are not important. The last thing is that that has made the biggest profit. No graph will be more useful and less useful. Each chart and trade style is unique. If combined properly, it will get us a good profit. So it depends on how we choose and exercise. and I think a 1 hour chart is more useful for intraday traders as it provides 24 candles per day and there are more accurate signals every day in a 1 hour chart so you can use them all in your trades. If you try 1 hour, you will get good results.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to fogler For This Useful Post:

arshadlaskani (2018-07-19)

Member JahanZaib has a reputation beyond repute JahanZaib has a reputation beyond repute JahanZaib has a reputation beyond repute JahanZaib has a reputation beyond repute JahanZaib has a reputation beyond repute JahanZaib has a reputation beyond repute JahanZaib has a reputation beyond repute JahanZaib has a reputation beyond repute JahanZaib has a reputation beyond repute JahanZaib has a reputation beyond repute JahanZaib has a reputation beyond repute JahanZaib's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,475 Times in 363 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Koi bhi trader hoo woo kabhi bhi chart ko ignore nahi kar sakhta kio kay is kay analysis kay baghair woo sahi trade nahi lga sakhta hy main hamesha trade say phelly achi tarha say chart ko takreeban har time frame main daikhta hun analysis karta hun oar jab achi entry mily tab trade karta hun nahi tu wait karta hun chart say hmmy trend ka pta chalta hy oar hamm is say stop loss oar take profit bhi pivot points ko daik ky set karty hn...
    Try Try Again Never Loss Again And Bright Future Again.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to JahanZaib For This Useful Post:

ghaffar500 (2018-07-17), Mr Law (2018-07-30), Nirzana (2018-07-30), sarfraz786 (2018-07-30), Unregistered (2), zahid2016 (2018-07-31)

Member not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, I agree with you, each chart is important and used for a specific purpose and type of trade. Generally for the long term we have hourly charts and for short term trading we have a short time interval graph. and I think the Day chart is more useful in forex trading. 1H or 4H are also very important and useful graphs. I trade with this graph because I can clearly determine what my next steps in forex with them.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,953 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai main to yaha par sabse jayda candlestick ko hi pasand karta hoon, yehi chart mera favorite hai iske sath mein hum har ek tarah ki trading kar sakte hai, main iske sath jayda price action trading pasand karta hoon.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Member kokorotak has a spectacular aura about kokorotak has a spectacular aura about kokorotak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the time period depends on the trading style, 4 hours allows you to analyze the underlying trend, 30 minute short term trend, 15 minute trend in the medium term and 5 minutes or less is the best time frame for scalping. and a very true friend. we must know the direction of market trends before deciding to open trading positions. Market trends are the most decisive where prices will move next. and if we resist market trends, we will be quickly confused. we must follow the trend of market prices to benefit from our trade.

Junior Member Kazmi is an unknown quantity at this point Kazmi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use H1 and H4. My strategy and technical analysis is based on both. When i am confirm that both these timeframes are giving signal i would then trade else i would not. In the start i used m15 and m30 but i didn't find them useful or could not set strategy for these timeframes that's why i rely on both of these.

Senior Member Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,068 Times in 803 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear jitny bhi short time frame hain unko scalping ke liye prefer kia jata hai aur har bandy ka mind set hota hai usy jo time frame behtar lagy woh wohi choose kar leta hai mera favourite time frame daily ka aur h4 ka hai kiyun keh yeh mery liye suitable hain aur main in py easily predict kar leta hun
    We Work to get the Massive Returns

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mustansir For This Useful Post:

JahanZaib (2018-07-13), yulbang111 (2018-07-14)

Member SHEIKHANSARI460 will become famous soon enough SHEIKHANSARI460's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think 15m and 30m is perfect for scalping.i am scalper so usually trade on this chart and chart is helpfull acccording to our trading style.

Member tujjuh will become famous soon enough tujjuh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I often look at the 1 minute chart because it tells me about support and resistance for my short term trading - I also look at the 5 minute chart from time to time to make sure I'm trading in the right direction and it really helps me to make some pips in every trade within a few moments itself. and because I always trade with scalping so I use 1m, 30m, 15m graph for analysis .... but sometimes I use 1d charts for trading moves in the past to decide to place the order of individual pairs

Member VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    from my experiments I think that trading with the short term after long term anaylze is the best way to avoid big losses and make money and we also have to put the money management for example when we have a trend we will enter with a deal only with the direction of this trend in the short term and long term we use 4H and 1H and short 5min and 15min and all time frame graphs are useful, but more useful for trading in accordance with the type or way you trade and also according to the target profit to be achieved. for the short term is generally used time frame H1 as reference reference and execute entry or exit by using a lower time frame.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 512 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 117 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (16)