+ Reply to Thread
Page 251 of 292 FirstFirst ... 151 201 241 249 250 251 252 253 261 ... LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,510 of 2917

Thread: How to Decide During a Bad Trade?

Member gulab is on a distinguished road gulab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i have to this type of threads so many times and now i am will share some thing about this is that if your analysis goes wrong and you find that then the sample way is to correct your analysis.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kiss is an unknown quantity at this point kiss's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ===>>>well,,,When we experienced bad condition in trading, so there are something that we can do. We can stop for awhile from trading
    and reviewed what made us trade badly and then we can make it better or maybe we should spend time to relax first.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    During bad time in trading we must first check the available free margin in our account. Then check the open orders status, if they are in negative profit then better to close them and wait for the right entry time again. Or can also hedge the positions till you feel the market is ready to move in your direction.
    HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB EAK DINA
    WE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL ONE DAY
    NAAVU GEDDE GELTIVI ONDU DINA

Junior Member jony is on a distinguished road jony's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    refresh your mind before trading when you go in loss and control your emotion thats very bad when you continue trading after loss of money for gain or recover your money and going continue in loss thats very bad trading.

Member moonletter is an unknown quantity at this point moonletter's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my opinion, after we had a bad day of trading since suffered a big loss, it will distract us, at that very moment it is difficult to control emotions, fear our predictions inaccurate. It would be nice if after experiencing it, we take a break for some time to not OP.

Banned barkiman is on a distinguished road barkiman's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think, if you had a bad experience, you should be able to accept it with patience. do not be hasty in taking action. if I had, the first one I see is, whether my capital, is still strong or not. if it is still strong, then I hold the position until clear.

Member tashnotashi will become famous soon enough tashnotashi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    Traders enter trading with an urge to make profit. For most traders, the inspiration derives from a trader who has performed exuberantly well and who has tapped market at the right time. Interviews from renowned traders inculcate the spirit and thought in the minds of the audience and they endeavor to follow these expert traders. Perhaps most traders fail to notice how the expert traders gradually minimize loss. After all one gets to know it during the course of trading sessions.

Sometime it so happens that a newbie happens to experience a favorable trading on the row and with that in mind he continues his journey. One day that turns his trading upside down will make him highly disappointed. Thats the time when drastic decisions are taken. Since he has not seen loss so far, he would have thought that he is on the right track. A depression in the market is capable of showing you an adverse effect. Perhaps a newbie will never be convinced with this fact. He will continue to trade with the minimum hope that he is left with; the hope that he can earn back everything that is lost.
    ek baat main app ko sahi taran se samgha doun k yahan forex trading main koi bhi ye nahi keh sakta k ab trand up jani ha ya low jani ha sab k sab apne apne he andazey he lagatey haen es liye main to app ko bhi yahi kahoun ga k app es main apne experince se he trand ko search kareney or desission len

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In the events of a bad trade in forex currency exchange trading business, we traders should be careful in order to avoid having more losses in their trades. We should have our emotions under control at any of such points.

Member kaia is an unknown quantity at this point kaia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If prices are in disarray so that I do is to re-examine the market if there is a chance to cut loss then I would do, but if the market conditions will return to the starting position and the capital we are able to withstand floating then I will wait for that opportunity came.

Member will is on a distinguished road will's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by seri View Post
    I am agree with you if all traders ever experienced bad time in forex. So it's better to prepare our psychology and mentality
    to face loss in here. There is no one who could free of risk in forex, although he is expert traders. Good money management and
    good risk management are essential thing to be prepared.
    Yes, all traders ever experienced bad time in forex because there is no one who could trade perfectly without any losses at all.
    I am sure if bad time in trading is happening when we face losses and it will happen more often when we are beginners in forex.
    The most important is having good trading plan.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 251 of 292 FirstFirst ... 151 201 241 249 250 251 252 253 261 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)