+ Reply to Thread
Page 242 of 292 FirstFirst ... 142 192 232 240 241 242 243 244 252 ... LastLast
Results 2,411 to 2,420 of 2917

Thread: How to Decide During a Bad Trade?

Member AMIT is an unknown quantity at this point AMIT's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxquest View Post
    A big mistke people often do is they keep losing trades and let losses grow while they close the profitable trades on small profits - good traders do its opposite they get rid of bad trades asap and keep the winning trades. So we must close the bad trade at earliest possiblity.
    you must keep patient with your full trade, for best trade you must take quick decision.then wait for until profit comes.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fxquest has a spectacular aura about fxquest has a spectacular aura about fxquest's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A big mistke people often do is they keep losing trades and let losses grow while they close the profitable trades on small profits - good traders do its opposite they get rid of bad trades asap and keep the winning trades. So we must close the bad trade at earliest possiblity.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ForexMarket is an unknown quantity at this point ForexMarket's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is very difficult to decide during a bad trading, so i usually set take profit and stop loss for all my trading. After that i don't fear about my trading, i wait until my position is closed .

Banned osakwe is an unknown quantity at this point osakwe's Avatar
    Thanks
    losses and risks are the actual things we manage in the forex business and not actuallty the profits. the methods of controlling a loosing position differs from individuals to individuals, for me, i place a stoploss that can risk only 5% of my account.

Member taufiqbd will become famous soon enough taufiqbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my point of view when a trader take trade without analysis then it is bad trade. Some time a trader make trade by greed and take aggressive risk to make big profit is also bad trade. The main matter is that trade make without follow rules of trade is bad trade.

Member ayakcalysta is an unknown quantity at this point ayakcalysta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Prolific Entity View Post
    Sometimes a trading sessions turns out so badly the trader may become completely confused on what action to take next to avoid worsening the situation for him/herself. In such situations a trader should never be in a haste to make decisions except if time has turned against him/her, and any further delays could worsen the results of the trade.
    indeed sir, I agree with your opinion that we do business in the forex when we encounter a bad position where we are confused with the state of the market then I suggest to traders not to be hasty in opening trade. because the situation is very dangerous for us to open up trade.

Member esporti is on a distinguished road esporti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i do like your point friend , i always try to clearn my mind to never make any bad step that i will regret in the future and also try to be focus on what i do

Banned ndm is on a distinguished road ndm's Avatar
    Thanks
    as we all know that everyone here has joined this business however profit and loss they both go together and some time you have to loss as well if you are going towards loss and you know that this is far sure agaist you then its better to stop then further losing

Senior Member Rizwan is on a distinguished road Rizwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by anubhavsingh View Post
    Extremely useful post for all new traders..
    If you loss few of your equity in your initial trade, you should not discourage yourself..
    You should keep a good watch over all your drawbacks and then you have to avoid them during your next trades..This is the best strategy for all new comers..
    When we experience loss, then normally be confused about the market. We do not know what we should do. Often we become panic and make mistakes continued. Well, I suggested to friends for calm in fight with margin call level. Margin call can be avoided by applying the rules of discipline stop loss and take profit. Of the cases that you had, may you didn't calm in the worst conditions. Then you have to change, to be more calm on the next trade.

Senior Member sammy is on a distinguished road sammy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    actually during bad time whe we have put our trade against the trend by analysing wrong or when market is ranging, we get nervous and act drastically. thats why i think we need to calm down then and have to put faith in our plans.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 242 of 292 FirstFirst ... 142 192 232 240 241 242 243 244 252 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)