+ Reply to Thread
Page 234 of 292 FirstFirst ... 134 184 224 232 233 234 235 236 244 284 ... LastLast
Results 2,331 to 2,340 of 2917

Thread: How to Decide During a Bad Trade?

Senior Member shozeb is an unknown quantity at this point shozeb's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sahi kaha bro mere khayal se agar aapki trade loss me jaa rahi hai toh aapko uski opposite direction me kabhi trade nahi open karni chahiye trading ka ek basic rule hai patience aapko patience rakhna chahiye agar phir bhi aapko lagta hai ki koi fayda nahi hoga toh aapko trade close kar deni chahiye aur thodi der k liye apna mind fresh karke baadme trade karni chahiye..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned akshay1728 will become famous soon enough akshay1728's Avatar
    Thanks
    during the bad trading condtions you should avoid the trading because you can suffer losss in such conditions better to wait and keep paaticne and enter at the proper entry time

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member reynald is an unknown quantity at this point reynald's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Do not need worry upon bad trades. Trader should try to wait for a good move after a bad trade and he should not place next trade in hurry, anger or revenge, it will cause more losses.

Banned retnotriwulandari is an unknown quantity at this point retnotriwulandari's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    Traders enter trading with an urge to make profit. For most traders, the inspiration derives from a trader who has performed exuberantly well and who has tapped market at the right time. Interviews from renowned traders inculcate the spirit and thought in the minds of the audience and they endeavor to follow these expert traders. Perhaps most traders fail to notice how the expert traders gradually minimize loss. After all one gets to know it during the course of trading sessions.

Sometime it so happens that a newbie happens to experience a favorable trading on the row and with that in mind he continues his journey. One day that turns his trading upside down will make him highly disappointed. Thats the time when drastic decisions are taken. Since he has not seen loss so far, he would have thought that he is on the right track. A depression in the market is capable of showing you an adverse effect. Perhaps a newbie will never be convinced with this fact. He will continue to trade with the minimum hope that he is left with; the hope that he can earn back everything that is lost.
    The point of this discussion I think it is about emotional control. If you are a trader in the Forex, you should be ready about the risk that you will get. In Forex you can easily get the money, but we could easily lose a lot of money. You must be prepared with all of that. Expand the analysis of the movement of world markets, it really helps you in trading.

Senior Member assi will become famous soon enough assi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when you feel that this was your bad trade then you should stop the tradings for while and you should not do more tradings till you will find the good way to recover the good analysis to see the cause.

Member mr kashif is on a distinguished road mr kashif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g bilkul jab hamen loss ho jata hai to hamen trading close nahi karni chahiye ya pareshan nahi hona chahiye, q k loss aur profit to hota rehta hai hamary sath & agar hum trade start rakhengy to hamen profit ho jaega wapis!

Member truegoa will become famous soon enough truegoa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my case, I will doing some fast research to decide what decision I will take. If the price seemly will flow more away from my position
    I will just cut it and waiting for new chance to enter a trade. But, if I see good indication that in few more time price will come back support
    my trade, I will place new order and wait for retrace or reversal. But for sure, I will not wait for that reversal if I think that need so long
    time to happen.
    ~Your stop loss is my profit taking...!~
    ~Do this business as your game or just hobby, but manage it like this is your only one earning source...!~

Maim Indian-forex.com pyara karata hum!!!!

Junior Member emon198606 is an unknown quantity at this point emon198606's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We can stop for awhile from trading. They ends up in loosing money...Traders should have enough patience so that they can decide wether they should trade or not .

Senior Member adnan10076 is on a distinguished road adnan10076's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    some times bad times ajati hy during trading and ye wqt buht he mushkil hoti hy q k mujy be esa he one time face krna para hy...so esi he wqt aye hy k meny hedging b kia ta risk ko control krny k ley lakin pir be mery account ko hatra ta lakin us wqt meny hud ko control kia and pir luck ny mera sath dia...

Banned abinmusa is an unknown quantity at this point abinmusa's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    Traders enter trading with an urge to make profit. For most traders, the inspiration derives from a trader who has performed exuberantly well and who has tapped market at the right time. Interviews from renowned traders inculcate the spirit and thought in the minds of the audience and they endeavor to follow these expert traders. Perhaps most traders fail to notice how the expert traders gradually minimize loss. After all one gets to know it during the course of trading sessions.

Sometime it so happens that a newbie happens to experience a favorable trading on the row and with that in mind he continues his journey. One day that turns his trading upside down will make him highly disappointed. Thats the time when drastic decisions are taken. Since he has not seen loss so far, he would have thought that he is on the right track. A depression in the market is capable of showing you an adverse effect. Perhaps a newbie will never be convinced with this fact. He will continue to trade with the minimum hope that he is left with; the hope that he can earn back everything that is lost.
    very nice post, especially for beginners like me who sometimes gets too carried away when eventually even result in profit because trading forget mc money management.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 234 of 292 FirstFirst ... 134 184 224 232 233 234 235 236 244 284 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)