+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 292 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 65 105 155 ... LastLast

Thread: How to Decide During a Bad Trade?

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,942 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by danish555 View Post
    when the market have bad trend then i wait for the good trend , i never open trading position and i get rest fr the some time , some time we could not judge the market trend and the traders should not open the trade , when the clear trend comes then they must deside to open any trading position .
    Bhai ye baat to sahi hai jab hum log trade open trend ke sath karte hai to wo samay ghabrane ka nahi hota hai hum logo ko rest karna hota hai, yaha par bas sahi trend ka use karna hoga jisse humare ko profits mil sakte hai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dareking For This Useful Post:

arshadlaskani (2018-05-07), qasimm (2018-05-07)

Member prajurit has a spectacular aura about prajurit has a spectacular aura about prajurit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree with you, that stoploss is the best way to deal with our condition when in bad trade. because with stoploss we will limit the losses we may encounter, so it will help us to minimize the risk of loss. so too stoploss will help traders survive better despite loss, because with stoploss will not lose too much. so it will enable us to maintain our capital. If traders follow forex trading wisely as it should trade, many people will not suffer losses as they do now. Forex trading is very volatile and there is a possibility of losing if with a breaking analysis of the jaw. So the wind lost brought by beginners and expert traders. The only difference is the level of loss among traders.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member surjamal will become famous soon enough surjamal will become famous soon enough surjamal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we must trade in good and cool conditions because emotions should not involve our trading time, and the key is that we have to strictly manage our money to keep our capital strong and able to make subsequent trades with sufficient margin. only strict discipline and money management can help our capital from losing money quickly. I will analyze well how bad the situation is. And the next step is to act on my analysis and implement possible solutions to save or stop the damage to my trading account. In a situation like this, a trader must act and decide wisely because one wrong decision can also lead to another worst-case scenario.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member syahraz will become famous soon enough syahraz will become famous soon enough syahraz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes bro that is a very bad time for a trader when he is in loss and that we can not understand how what we can do to save this and we are insane and then we must have to relax the mind and think with what cool child we can do so I think I will decide to close my order with a small loss and restore it is why we should use stop loss so we do not have to face situations where we may need to decide when we experience bad trades. you better stop out, which may not always happen if you know where to put your stop, rather than having to decide in a trade because you might find yourself letting it lose to keep going.

Member comoztise will become famous soon enough comoztise will become famous soon enough comoztise's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Strongly agree with the real pleasure because if we get aggressive mood in bad traders, we close our positions very quickly and the same time market wants to give you maximum profit, so for that place, I think we should stay in trader when we get profit , and should place a stop loss on every trade and do not give a long stop loss I think it may be because Forex is very risky and we can take this because we will not know much about it if we do not have much knowledge about it so we have to trade with full knowledge and if we will lose then we should have to stop trading with small losses and try to recover it

Member masyuni will become famous soon enough masyuni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when trading in forex is bad then we should not lose the pain and we have to find better ways of trading so we should have a better chance to stay on the market for long term trading and with good entry point, good money [Every trader wants more profit for this trade. But Sometimes wrong decisions lead to bad trade. So when you trade and focus your business then your mind is also clear and refreshing. It helps for your business.

Member syahraz will become famous soon enough syahraz will become famous soon enough syahraz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bad trades often come on the road side or market, If you do not want to be in risk, it would be better for you to avoid this time. Let's trade when the market is churning. 2 good sessions for trading You must trade: EUR and Newyork. A currency trader must know one thing, as long as losses are a very difficult time and we must move in that time with caution. Personally, in my bad trade, I try to find the best point to get out of that trade and cut my losses, this allows me to still have money for future trades.

Member nalawang will become famous soon enough nalawang will become famous soon enough nalawang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you are using a forex by using the forex, you can use it in a different way, but it is very important that you use it in a different way, and I have a great deal of interest and if you are interested in buying it, then you have a good trading experience. karlen hum! Trading has been lost due to the loss of our main tab, but the main reason for this is that the Forex market has been getting a lot of money, but I do not want to pay any attention because I have a lot of money. If you do not feel like getting hurt from this accident, then you have to make a mistake if you want to use it again and apply it to your child.

Member cadamkhan will become famous soon enough cadamkhan will become famous soon enough cadamkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we must go after having a bad experience in trading. do not trade if we feel bad mood and in bad condition. You have to stop trading for several times, fair is 1 month. before wanting to transact in the real account again, we must first be sure, conscious, and ready to start trading. do not make the same mistakes again in the next trade and you have to learn from mistakes in the past good for me I think the best way to decide during bad trading is when we lose 30 pips in our trade and we can not see the counterpoint in trading then I think we just need to get out of the trade and other analyzes enter which I think is the best way to analyze bad trades based on your understanding in the market

Senior Member rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,184 Times in 2,040 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i want to say that during bad or good trade just follow your system(Trading System) on which whole trade depends, suppose market is start going against you hit the buttoon of close the orders but at the time market give you profit, so basically we need mind set that like yaar is trade jayada se jayada nuksan 20 pips ka loon ga jeb tek 20 pips na a jaen market mein reheein
    if this is helpful for you
    please klik THANKS for my post

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to rehanayaz For This Useful Post:

ayazfx (2018-04-13), bali351 (2018-04-15), danish555 (2018-04-13), rehanayaz2 (2018-04-13), sufiyan22 (2018-04-16), Unregistered (1), yulbang111 (2018-04-14), zahid2016 (2018-04-15)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 292 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 65 105 155 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)