+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 292 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 79 129 ... LastLast

Thread: How to Decide During a Bad Trade?

Member freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am not able to say anything because I am not able to do anything but I am able to do my best to help myself, but I am very happy that I have to stay away from my family or if I am happy I have had a lot of time doing my homework. I have a lot of interest and I have a lot of money waiting for him to go to school, I have a lot of money waiting for him

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to freedombret For This Useful Post:

raoadnan14685 (2019-03-13), Unregistered (1)

Member tatang will become famous soon enough tatang will become famous soon enough tatang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We don't believe it might be wise for you to leave FX trading for only 1 week just because of negative trading. First, you should try to find out the real reason for the negative trade. You need to trade based on the right research in other cases it is actually a risk. If you exchange through appropriate research then you must get the error and can continue to exchange.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to tatang For This Useful Post:

raoadnan14685 (2019-03-13)

Member vava tong will become famous soon enough vava tong will become famous soon enough vava tong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well, unfortunately, actually in forex there is no doubt that if there is a bad time, stop trading and be calm and calm, rethink your strategy and plan your ideas again. Better planning will help you a lot. Don't be angry at any system and be patient. Sort the problem and check the availability of the best options for the future.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to vava tong For This Useful Post:

Member lionel has a spectacular aura about lionel has a spectacular aura about lionel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Unfortunately in forex trading I also think I am used to hedging if my losses increase so there is a possibility of MC. hedging is the best way to minimize floating losses but we must know how to hedge because once we start hedging, it becomes very difficult to get out of it with profit.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to lionel For This Useful Post:

Member sisca has a spectacular aura about sisca has a spectacular aura about sisca's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    During bad trading you just need to stay calm because in the end you might get worse by wanting to place trades in the opposite direction to hedge. Well, speaking of hedging, you need to know whether the broker accepts it, because not all brokers receive hedging from certain currency pairs. So, what I want to say is make sure you set a large stop loss and accept losses if that happens.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to sisca For This Useful Post:

Trusted Member buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,080 Times in 4,514 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When we experienced bad condition in trading, so there are something that we can do. We can stop for awhile from trading
    and reviewed what made us trade badly and then we can make it better or maybe we should spend time to relax first.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to buttar For This Useful Post:

Member Supi298 is a jewel in the rough Supi298 is a jewel in the rough Supi298 is a jewel in the rough Supi298's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bilkul sahi baat kahi apne ye market mai hame kabhi na kabhi loss to hota hi hai iska matlab ye nahi ki ham trading ko chod de balki hame aur confidence ke sath trading karni chahiye kyunki bura waqt jyada time nahi chalata hai

Member yaseenhfd is a splendid one to behold yaseenhfd is a splendid one to behold yaseenhfd is a splendid one to behold yaseenhfd is a splendid one to behold yaseenhfd is a splendid one to behold yaseenhfd is a splendid one to behold yaseenhfd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mere khayal se bad trading ke time pe aapko apne sare basics ko fior remind karna chhaiye..
    aur fir ussi ke hisab se apni loss wali deals ko dekhan chhaiye,usme se galtiya nikalni chahaiey aur fir unse bachte hue new trading karni chahiaye

Member yumna will become famous soon enough yumna will become famous soon enough yumna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My friend if we use stop loss then our bad trade happens there and we lose money, I think bad trading means losing money and we must avoid bad trading by understanding the market and we must not trade with emotions and if we see our trade in bad position then immediately close the trade.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to yumna For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member kuda has a spectacular aura about kuda has a spectacular aura about kuda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, of course it is true that it is very difficult to make a decision at a bad time when the trend is not clear or we have faced some losses. We need to remain patient waiting for clear trends and make better strategies. Control emotions is one of the important factors and make decisions after pure analysis with cold thoughts.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 292 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 79 129 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)