+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 292 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 93 143 ... LastLast

Thread: How to Decide During a Bad Trade?

Member changi has a spectacular aura about changi has a spectacular aura about changi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When you want to see more growth from your funds, it is time to get them out of the bank, and invest in stocks. When you know nothing about investing, it's a bit scary because you're afraid of losing all your money. Learn first, how to understand how stocks work, and how to choose the right one for you. and bad trading occurs because all traders make mistakes but what is important so far is the behavior or reaction of the trader. during bad times a trader should not be bothered and frustrated but do his analysis and close the trade there and then and book a loss because there is no point in continuing with bad trading and bringing more losses.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hogaman has a spectacular aura about hogaman has a spectacular aura about hogaman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I find that the trader cannot hedge in every trade he does because he still needs to make a decision and close one trade and decide which trade will continue and that really involves making the right decision and that can be the wrong trade, he needs to react according to such conditions and book loss !! And in bad trade that still confuses you and you don't seem to know how to get out of it, you can close the trade. It's better to have a margin for trading tomorrow than to get a margin call today and have zero funds for trading tomorrow.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ooredo has a spectacular aura about ooredo has a spectacular aura about ooredo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Unfortunately I agree with you, you need to face patience during bad trading. whenever you place a bad trade than you have to close your current trade. Instead of seeing the correct entry point than you will be able to get good entries and profitable entries. and during bad times in trading, we must first check the free margin available in our account. Then as checking the order status is open, if they are in a negative profit, it is better to close it and wait for the right entry time again. Or it can also protect the position until you feel the market is ready to move towards you !!

Member Bahubali2 has a spectacular aura about Bahubali2 has a spectacular aura about Bahubali2 has a spectacular aura about Bahubali2's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sir g ap ny kafi batter information di hy sub traders ko sub traders ki confusion is sy kuch kam hoti hy aur dusri bat ap ny wo bhi behtareen ki hy be thinking hy ap ki sir g new and seniors all members k liye best article hy ye
    BE HAPPY

Member dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I find that if the price falls apart so I do is to check the market if there is a chance to cut losses then I will do it, but if the market as a condition will return to its initial position and our capital can survive floating then I will wait for that opportunity !! and I have to type this thread many times and now I will share it as something about this is that if your analysis goes wrong and you find that the way the sample is to correct your analysis !!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dingin For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Member holiday has a spectacular aura about holiday has a spectacular aura about holiday's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is no perfact way in the forex market to get a large amount of money from this market and the market can fight the traders all the time so the thing that is necessary for traders is that they have to be a better way of trading so they won't lose real money. and sometimes we cannot measure our own abilities. we often exceed the limits of our abilities, which sometimes make us lose, there is nothing wrong with that, it is better to realize and maintain the account, rather than acting beyond limits.

Member surjamal will become famous soon enough surjamal will become famous soon enough surjamal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    lost in trade and trade must be bad there, if you can do this then you will be able to get a loss in your trade, you can try to do it well, if you want to succeed then you should be able to exchange your forex market to minimize these losses, so You can get a lot of benefits in the forex market and where all trades depend, for example, the market starts to fight you press the buttoon to close orders, but when the market gives you profit and basically we need to regulate thoughts like yaar is trading.

Highly Reputed Member danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,407 Times in 5,536 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the traders enter in the market with good experience but some time the market go against the traders thoughts , then experienced traders open a trade against their deal , some traders set the stop loss ans they open the deal according to the trend after closing the market at the stop loss , some traders wait for the market and they do not open any other deal

10. The Following User Says Thank You to danish555 For This Useful Post:

sarfraz786 (2018-11-29)

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai yaha par trend ke sath trading karenge to humare ko acha fayda ho sakta hai, trend kya chal rahi hai ye humare ko janna hota hai bhai, asal mein kabhi bhi trading humare ko trend ke against jakar ke nahi karna hota hai bhai.

Member mangkarni has a spectacular aura about mangkarni has a spectacular aura about mangkarni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for bad trading or bad markets we have to prepare this before we trade, for me I prefer to use an average strategy so if I make an open position and then the price will fight my open position then I will look for a point to make another open position , and maybe other traders have their own status and you also have to think about this before making any open positions and trading jabbab achi na ho rahi ho for me b trade I break le leta hun or bahir ho ata hun or yes phr kuch break ker leta hun or hum ko bad trade se must be bachna chahye or typical tor per jab hum feeling tired to trade nai kerni chahye we when i made a mistake sharpening k possible ziada hote hain or me bad situation as full as bachne ki try kerta hun.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 292 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 93 143 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)