+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 347 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 153 ... LastLast

Thread: News Trading

Member adirata has a spectacular aura about adirata has a spectacular aura about adirata's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Basically today, forex trading news is stronger than ever. There are many sources to choose from and everything is sent with the click of a mouse, so you can get the news whenever you want. How to use forex news described above, is a very powerful profit tool but very different from the way most forex traders use it. I believe that this is a skill and a high understanding that we need to trade news in forex currency trading business. If we trade news without knowledge of it, then market volatility will turn off our trading account by losing some trades !!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member khaimunal is on a distinguished road khaimunal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is no doubt that follow-up news is so important it is not important to analyze the figures ... Through the news you can predict future market movements that give you a chance to reap big profits or avoid losing the news k baghair for trading achi nahi ho sekti aur ager aap ne stop losing nahi rakha hua to aap k loss ki koi limit nahi hoti aapko stop loss hamesha rakhna chahye ye aap ko indefinitely loss honay se bachata hai nahi to aap ki market investment market k dam aik opposite honai k baad khatam ho sekti hi .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,187 Times in 2,040 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Friend i think traders having low account balance used to avoid trading while there are some news in the market..
    Big news can take market away from your value with in few minutes ..So new traders avoid trading during these fundamentals..
    Its true that you can earn huge money during news..but on the other side,there are chances of loosing money also
    if this is helpful for you
    please klik THANKS for my post

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rehanayaz For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1), zulfiqar5564 (2018-04-08)

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,947 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sachit View Post
    news trading karna ess business me bahut he mushkil hota hai aur eske liye esme trader ko sabb apne aap samajhna hota hai,esme trader jetna jada market me dhyaan dekar kaam karenga wo esme utna he acha kar sakta hai,esme trader ko analysis market me aana he chahiye.
    Bhai ye baat se main agree hoon News trading karna bahut jayda mushkil hota hai, kyunki kafi trader ko lagta hai News par trading easy hota hai, lekin aisa nahi hai news par hi kafi jayda trader ka loss hota hai bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

6. The Following User Says Thank You to dareking For This Useful Post:

zulfiqar5564 (2018-04-08)

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,581 Times in 878 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    news trading karna ess business me bahut he mushkil hota hai aur eske liye esme trader ko sabb apne aap samajhna hota hai,esme trader jetna jada market me dhyaan dekar kaam karenga wo esme utna he acha kar sakta hai,esme trader ko analysis market me aana he chahiye.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to sachit For This Useful Post:

zulfiqar5564 (2018-04-03)

Member slater has a spectacular aura about slater has a spectacular aura about slater has a spectacular aura about slater's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    News plays an important role in Forex. If there is good news related to business then there is more chance of profit but in case of bad news always try to trade with caution and every time there is even a small profit then one should go with that profit and not show greed at this moment. Always have a critical eye on the news to fit in as needed. News trading can be very dangerous and can even blow your account up if not done with proper care. One should know the risks involved in news trade because at that time on peak volatility and you will see a big price moment so try not to get involved at this point, this is my personal advice.

Member dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the movement of a partner is strongly influenced by news or news relating to the political and economic conditions of the couple's countries. For traders who rely on pure technical analysis as the basis for decision making, news that affects the short term is often avoided, since the movement of spouses before and after news out is often very unpredictable, I do not follow news trades. probably because it's too sophisticated for me or I've never tried to learn the basics of it. I am quite happy with the technical analysis and this went well so far.

Member camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The last 2-3 day markets rely solely on news and although they may follow some chart patterns but react with high volatility for every news - a sharp decline in basic commodities due to ecb disppointment and then recovery due to weekly usd are some examples due to which traders get the chance great for getting faster profits. news trading is the best. Important news can make the market more unstable. If a trader can have real time news then he will be able to make a profit with it. Every trader should read the news, because it has a big impact on market trends.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to camefx For This Useful Post:

akmil (2018-03-28)

Member abas will become famous soon enough abas will become famous soon enough abas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    News trading offers high instant profits but also involves high risk in them. Since news release predictions can never show perfect results from news releases, that's why news pitfalls are very risky. Plus, you certainly can never get consistent profits from trapping the news alone because it is very unlikely to predict accurately what will happen. my friends think traders have a low account balance used to avoid trades while there is some news on the market.let talks more about news trading here to explore more trading opportunities because of fear

14. The Following User Says Thank You to abas For This Useful Post:

salimun (2018-03-26)

Member natsir has a spectacular aura about natsir has a spectacular aura about natsir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trade news can be very lucrative sometimes .. Some friends are just fundamental traders .. and they can really trade profitable just by relying on their news analysis .. in real forex no matter what kind of analysis you use .. just important how good You are actually .. If your fundamental analysis is strong enough then you can make more money than technical analyst .. I enjoy doing trade on news. Trading on occasional news Forex market movements seem confusing, to ensure that we can easily take the wrong choice and wrong selection can blow our consideration and reduce the number of perimeters. However, each time the launch announcement, this item offers you a special indication related to Forex market movement, so it is safe in news trading.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to natsir For This Useful Post:

sumiati (2018-03-28)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 347 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 153 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)