+ Reply to Thread
Page 319 of 347 FirstFirst ... 219 269 309 317 318 319 320 321 329 ... LastLast
Results 3,181 to 3,190 of 3467

Thread: News Trading

Senior Member patil will become famous soon enough patil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I trade the news and maybe I can set up a thread to look at news trading and how to interpret news events. News trading can give big opportunities when adequately combined with the technical counterpart. In my opinion, it is the news that actually drives the market to create the technical structures of the forex market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member patil will become famous soon enough patil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    News trading is not dangerous, it is only those that do not understand how the news market work and how to enter based on the release figures that fail in news trading. It is even easier to trade the news than to trade with technical analysis.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned raka999 will become famous soon enough raka999 will become famous soon enough raka999's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rajesh View Post
    fundamental analysis is the part of the our trading..and should not be ignored..news trading helps us to forcast future market postion..big news affect more to market so we should usually trade considering the news
    but, the most difficult part of trading news is if the market sentiment has preceded before the fundamental news is released. for me is a tricky thing. every so often I come across, according to a news schedule will be released 2 hours ahead, but the price has moved from now. how in dealing with this?

Member bambang will become famous soon enough bambang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by herono1 View Post
    News are better for trading, so the beginner's of the forex trading must read the daily technical news for the update of currents market, so must follows the new as you making a new trade.
    fundamental and technical strategies, in my opinion are equally important. if we only rely on news for the trade, then our result can not be maximal so well if we only rely on technical strategy. I think our result will be more if we combine both strategies. a novice would have trouble if just use the news to analyze.

Banned rajesh will become famous soon enough rajesh will become famous soon enough rajesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    fundamental analysis is the part of the our trading..and should not be ignored..news trading helps us to forcast future market postion..big news affect more to market so we should usually trade considering the news

Member herono1 is on a distinguished road herono1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    News are better for trading, so the beginner's of the forex trading must read the daily technical news for the update of currents market, so must follows the new as you making a new trade.

Member seri is an unknown quantity at this point seri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ratnakr View Post
    I lack understanding of the impact of forex news. So I am more secure transactions when there is no news of a "high impact". Since I had experience to transact when there is important news, and there are very strong reversal pattern that makes my loss in a pair.
    If you're still low experiences in news then it's time to enrich it with spending more time to trade during news. You can gather more
    informations from news site, and also you should learn about economic condition of each country which is affected by the currency
    from calendar economic news.

Member kaji will become famous soon enough kaji will become famous soon enough kaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    actually i also know that the news is important to have a big impact on price movements, and at the emergence of important news that prices will move quickly. but what matters to me is my inability to analyze the news, so I have not dared to use fundamental analysis / analysis of news...

Senior Member ratnakr is an unknown quantity at this point ratnakr's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I lack understanding of the impact of forex news. So I am more secure transactions when there is no news of a "high impact". Since I had experience to transact when there is important news, and there are very strong reversal pattern that makes my loss in a pair.

Member andhwrey is on a distinguished road andhwrey's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Techno View Post
    Trading using the time when the news was released it could give us a faster time to make a profit. but it can also quickly run into loss. to conduct trade as news, we can use fundamental analysis to predict the direction of the price when the news was released.
    but we can also use the help of technical analysis.
    i see and realized that you said,first i think we must ready for worst situations,because price are fast and you must accept before enter markets
    for loss possibility more faster than there is no significant news

+ Reply to Thread
Page 319 of 347 FirstFirst ... 219 269 309 317 318 319 320 321 329 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)