+ Reply to Thread
Page 315 of 347 FirstFirst ... 215 265 305 313 314 315 316 317 325 ... LastLast
Results 3,141 to 3,150 of 3467

Thread: News Trading

Banned rahul is on a distinguished road rahul's Avatar
    Thanks
    news trading simply means the fundamental analysis and it is very important to have knowledge about the fundamnetal analysis ......
    only having technical knwoledge will not help you to become a successful tarder

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Techno is an unknown quantity at this point Techno's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by anchitkole View Post
    to be a news trader, we should always look at the economic news to be released. we simply look at the FF schedule to see the time. not all the news has the high effect . I am very like with the NFP, as it is very easy to get profit.due to the effect that certain of the market
    to do a trade when news NFP, we must be very careful. because we do not know for sure the price movement. so we need to prepare an excellent money management. this to keep us defeated a limited and not to spend the entire capital if lost.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mita is on a distinguished road mita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeah i know learn learn but bro what if if we follow the trends we can earn in that way too and what abt scalpers will new help them too to earn profits because they are short term traders

Senior Member amit will become famous soon enough amit will become famous soon enough amit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have never entered the market in such conditions. because obviously, between the buyer and the seller will attract each other strongly. will usually make the whipsaw price moves. so, we must be careful in such market conditions.

Senior Member amit will become famous soon enough amit will become famous soon enough amit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    but, the most difficult part of trading news is if the market sentiment has preceded before the fundamental news is released. for me is a tricky thing. every so often I come across, according to a news schedule will be released 2 hours ahead, but the price has moved from now. how in dealing with this?

Senior Member anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    to be a news trader, we should always look at the economic news to be released. we simply look at the FF schedule to see the time. not all the news has the high effect . I am very like with the NFP, as it is very easy to get profit.due to the effect that certain of the market

Banned vino is an unknown quantity at this point vino's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think for treding by utilizing the terrible news, because it is difficult to analyze, especially if I use the system scelping, there will be a possibility of large loss, and therefore I try to avoid if there is news out ..

Member sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes you are right, trading with news could give us a big profit. but can also give us a big loss.
    I am not trading with news, because I have not been able to analyze correctly. I am very happy if you could teach me how to properly analyze the news

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like to trade on the news but it is very risky to trade on the news as the volatility of the market is at the peak at the time of release of news. you must have sufficient balance in your account at that time so that you can manage the things well.

Banned norix will become famous soon enough norix's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by zahidrock View Post
    I agree with you. Every trader need to use stop loss on news hour. Because on news hour market move too fast and it move in one side. So if we can get right way then we can make good profit but we get wrong point then we can loss big balance without stop loss.
    Among the news that we predicted it could have missed as we expect, so if we apply fundamental analysis we must also offset with the right management and SL..it is always the risk that our future is uncertain

+ Reply to Thread
Page 315 of 347 FirstFirst ... 215 265 305 313 314 315 316 317 325 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)