+ Reply to Thread
Page 306 of 347 FirstFirst ... 206 256 296 304 305 306 307 308 316 ... LastLast
Results 3,051 to 3,060 of 3467

Thread: News Trading

Member faria is an unknown quantity at this point faria's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i'm sure dealers getting lower account balance employed to avoid buying and selling while there are a few news on the market. Large news will take marketplace clear of ones importance with within couple of minutes. Consequently new dealers avoid buying and selling of these basics. The true you could acquire massive dollars in the course of media but conversely, there are odds of loosing dollars in addition

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nobby is on a distinguished road nobby's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    News trading can also cause loss and many traders fear to make loss. Due to lack of understanding of how to trade the news manay traders avoid it. I am learning now, how to do news trading and I am making good progress. Also on this forum I think there are good news traders but they hide their skill and strategy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sazzad is on a distinguished road sazzad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We know that news trading is very profitable trading strategy and all of successful trade do trade on the basis of market news but i think when we do trade with news that time we should use stop loss and take profit because that time market have high fluctuation.

Member sripanut is on a distinguished road sripanut's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If we are trading after the news release, usually the price is very volatil. Usually we can not enter the market because of reqoute. I usually use buy stop or sell stop to overcome this problem. Some traders with good analysis usually get more pips from it.

Banned ghysalgreen is an unknown quantity at this point ghysalgreen's Avatar
    Thanks
    news is going to be able to mobilize a strong currency, but we also need to realize the meaning of a news, if news is only an issue then the pair will return to point zero, and if the news is a fact, then the news will be very good effect

Banned reazforex is on a distinguished road reazforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex trading derived from news will provide probabilities to get a lot of pips from movement since at the time of high impact news come into sight so frequently it will fetch price to drifting situation and if we can construct excellent analysis so we can obtain many $$$ in short period. If we made awful analysis, we would have used excellent risk management so we wouldnt take too many losses.

Member nurivasyarifah is on a distinguished road nurivasyarifah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by 100 to 1,000 View Post
    my trading skill is not that great so i never attempt to trade the news release because normally it is very hectic and we must act quick.
    i also read about using pending orders to capture the potential quick movement from the market but i don't dare to follow that strategy because we can't try it on demo account because the situation in real account when there is a news release is different than the one that we see on the demo account.
    I strongly agree with you, perhaps for a small trading experts are successful because they have the skills to read market direction with just a news release, perhaps even for all the newbie no one can be this way because for me this can only be done for those who experts have the title ... and for a pending order with certainty I just did read the analysis of indicators

Member puri is on a distinguished road puri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    oh, is it part of your trading strategy? in my opinion would be very risky. I would be better to wait until the news was passed. news often makes the market price of uncontrolled and irregular. there will be many speculators who play the market price. it is very dangerous.

Member rathod will become famous soon enough rathod's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    but, the most difficult part of trading news is if the market sentiment has preceded before the fundamental news is released. for me is a tricky thing. every so often I come across, according to a news schedule will be released 2 hours ahead, but the price has moved from now. how in dealing with this?

Member rathod will become famous soon enough rathod's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have never entered the market in such conditions. because obviously, between the buyer and the seller will attract each other strongly. will usually make the whipsaw price moves. so, we must be careful in such market conditions.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 306 of 347 FirstFirst ... 206 256 296 304 305 306 307 308 316 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)