+ Reply to Thread
Page 302 of 347 FirstFirst ... 202 252 292 300 301 302 303 304 312 ... LastLast
Results 3,011 to 3,020 of 3467

Thread: News Trading

Junior Member amirepst is an unknown quantity at this point amirepst's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think News trading is a very smart and useful strategy to get a lot of pips in a few minutes ,But it's also dangerous sometimes ,Because of the wrong analysis of the news .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    When a news item is released especially those important news capable of effecting traders sentiments we can expect to find major movement in the prices. As we are here to make money of price movement entering trade right after news is released may help us make bigger profits faster.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member khanforex is an unknown quantity at this point khanforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    Trading the news, as you may know, can give us big opportunities to profit. Why is news trading so overlooked here? Because of the fear?

Let's talk more about news trading here to explore more trading opportunities.
    you are right anubhav agar aap ke paas balance kam ho aur aap forex me new ho to mere khyal se news ko avoid karna thik hoga. ek accha trader news se fyda kar sakte he par ek new bie nehi.

Member ForexMarket is an unknown quantity at this point ForexMarket's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading forex market with news is very good strategy, i know that there are a lot of traders use this strategy and they made much profit. For me i don't use this strategy yet because i don't know much about economy.

Senior Member sammy is on a distinguished road sammy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i dont think news trading is avoided here. news trading can be ued in your benefit for good and smart traders wait for big news releases. but yes you have to know how to analyse it. otherwise u may face losses.

Banned coiruahmad is an unknown quantity at this point coiruahmad's Avatar
    Thanks
    If there was big news when the news release should be wary or not OP.Based on experience is usually devastating news technical analysis.Moreover, if the news about interest rates was released, never to the OP as it is not necessarily the price moves.Therefore, in general we also need to learn fundamental analysis.

Member got2luvyou25 is on a distinguished road got2luvyou25's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    yes brother. agar news trading ki achchi knowledge hai news trading ke waqt kafi badiya profits kamaya ja sakta hai. lekin agar news trading knowledge achchi nahi hai to loss bhi kafi badiya kiya ja sakta hai. isliye news ko dekhna aana chahiye aur uski samjh bhi kafi jaruri hai.
    losses to technical per b ho he jata ha lekan jeb hum news tradingf mian wrong ho jatey to kafi possible hota ha k 100 pips ka loss he mil jata ha so there oi b system ya style hum trading k leye use kereen important ye ha k hum us k sath sath Stop losses hamesha use kareen

Junior Member Ekoindo is an unknown quantity at this point Ekoindo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    Trading the news, as you may know, can give us big opportunities to profit. Why is news trading so overlooked here? Because of the fear?

Let's talk more about news trading here to explore more trading opportunities.
    if my own because I think the news is very confusing and full of riddles. not a matter of fear but rather to his lack of trust. maybe it's that I can explain my point of view

Banned upa is an unknown quantity at this point upa's Avatar
    Thanks
    you are right when you started good trading 1st you depended by news. so it is very very important.Any man are good.Its true that you can earn huge money during news..but on the other side,there are chances of loosing money also thanks

Member tharaka17 is on a distinguished road tharaka17's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it is better to stop trading while the news releasing.I face so many problems.So please don't do this.At that time the market changes quickly..
    So sometimes we can earn huge profit.As well as Huge impact to our capital.I mean it will increase our loss...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 302 of 347 FirstFirst ... 202 252 292 300 301 302 303 304 312 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)