+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 276 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast

Thread: News Trading

Member vicky is an unknown quantity at this point vicky's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    204.55 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by malik View Post
    I love to trade during news. I think it is the best time to earn big profits. I wait for NFP for whole the month NFP release is my favorite time of trading. I think every active trader can earn big profits during news.
    ya its true we can earn big pips that time but its also true all time its not happen. suppose if there is Actual is good enough then forecast it may go higher the price of that currency but sometime there is madly movement also . but when great impact then most of the time time such to favour of that courrency.

2. Forexmart
    Senior Member anubhavsingh is a jewel in the rough anubhavsingh is a jewel in the rough anubhavsingh is a jewel in the rough anubhavsingh is a jewel in the rough anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1303.45 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by vicky View Post
    ya its true we can earn big pips that time but its also true all time its not happen. suppose if there is Actual is good enough then forecast it may go higher the price of that currency but sometime there is madly movement also . but when great impact then most of the time time such to favour of that courrency.
    aaj kal market me news kab hut zada asar ho rakha hai aur market technical ke hisab se nahi fundamental aur news ke hisab se move kar raha hai
    news ke hisab se trading karna kafi safe rehta hai kyunki isme ap zada pips ke liye khel sakte ho

Accumulated bonus
    204.55 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by anubhavsingh View Post
    aaj kal market me news kab hut zada asar ho rakha hai aur market technical ke hisab se nahi fundamental aur news ke hisab se move kar raha hai
    news ke hisab se trading karna kafi safe rehta hai kyunki isme ap zada pips ke liye khel sakte ho
    yes brother you are correct because its really true now most of the time market moving very first for news and think technical analysis sometime fails when big news come and great impact on market . for this i am not looking for long term trade because due to this news sometime trend going opposite very quick.

Banned ganguly is an unknown quantity at this point ganguly's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    327.3 USD
    Thanks
    Friend i think traders having low account balance used to avoid trading while there are some news in the market..
    Big news can take market away from your value with in few minutes ..So new traders avoid trading during these fundamentals..

Accumulated bonus
    204.55 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ganguly View Post
    Friend i think traders having low account balance used to avoid trading while there are some news in the market..
    Big news can take market away from your value with in few minutes ..So new traders avoid trading during these fundamentals..
    absolutely correct and i also agree with you. for newbie if they dont understand fundamental but its not hard to watch economic calender each day and when there is high impact news than i also think wait untill news released because everybody know hoe the impact of great news on market.

Member fravash is an unknown quantity at this point fravash's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    53.8 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ganguly View Post
    if we have a low balance account better to use the cent account one, it gives you flexibility almost as the same as higher balance account
    absolutely correct and i also agree with you. for newbie if they dont understand fundamental but its not hard to watch economic calender each day and when there is high impact news than i also think wait untill news released because everybody know hoe the impact of great news on market.
    understanding the fundamental is far or less the same as understanding of technical cause there is number too there, we have to put our mind as the person who related to the news and think : what we have to do if the data higher/lower than expected
    मैं सचिन तेंदुलकर की सबसे बड़ी प्रशंसक हूँ

Senior Member anubhavsingh is a jewel in the rough anubhavsingh is a jewel in the rough anubhavsingh is a jewel in the rough anubhavsingh is a jewel in the rough anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1303.45 USD
    Thanks
    yes brother you are correct because its really true now most of the time market moving very first for news and think technical analysis sometime fails when big news come and great impact on market . for this i am not looking for long term trade because due to this news sometime trend going opposite very quick.
    aapki baat bilkul thik hai ki enws ki wajah se kayi baar tyrend ekdum badal jata hai
    lekin long term me agar aap ache rate se buy ya sell karte ho to aapko long term me wo deal fayda hi deke jayegi..long term me ;loss ke chances bahut kam hote hai in comaprison with sort terrm

Accumulated bonus
    1303.45 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by s19 View Post
    aap ne ek dam sahi bolaa bahi...mere saat esaa kai baar huaa hai.me news ka wait krta ta or jb news aati to us wakt kisi karn se me trading ni kr paata...pr me mahine ke first fireday ko aane waali news ko consider krta huye hi trading krtaa hu...
    news aur techncial studies ka combination bahut hi acha rehta hai
    jo trader news ke stah sat hetchncial study karke trade karta hai useb ahut hi sucess milti hai forex market me
    news aur techncials forex market ki soul hai..

Accumulated bonus
    204.55 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by anubhavsingh View Post
    aapki baat bilkul thik hai ki enws ki wajah se kayi baar tyrend ekdum badal jata hai
    lekin long term me agar aap ache rate se buy ya sell karte ho to aapko long term me wo deal fayda hi deke jayegi..long term me ;loss ke chances bahut kam hote hai in comaprison with sort terrm
    May be its about long and short but i seen due to high impact news there is very big movement of market and if continue there is bad news of that currency then it may change trend soon , so i think its always better to keep in news to unexpected thing happen.

11. Forexmart
    Senior Member Raja Krsnan is on a distinguished road Raja Krsnan's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    32.7 USD
    Thanks
    Even today I hardly look at news while trading. I never bothered about when the news comes. most of the time when the event occurs, I am out on some work, so news trading I cannot concentrate. once the event is announced, there is nothing left other than normal trading.

+ Reply to Thread