+ Reply to Thread
Page 298 of 347 FirstFirst ... 198 248 288 296 297 298 299 300 308 ... LastLast
Results 2,971 to 2,980 of 3467

Thread: News Trading

Member skboyra is an unknown quantity at this point skboyra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in forex market there is a lot of way of the trading there you can use the fundamental technical and the market sentiment analysis before the investment, but i believe that news trading is the best way for the trader to complete a successful trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Sun-Moon is an unknown quantity at this point Sun-Moon's Avatar
    Thanks
    I do not like news trading. It is very risky, I think. I fear it actually. When a news publish, I try to stay away from trading. I close my all open trade at that time.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member vbalan is an unknown quantity at this point vbalan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree, that trading with the use of news can be very profitable. That is when we can analyze the news properly. But when we can not analyze it properly, or we are more likely to use technical analysis

Member rofeq is an unknown quantity at this point rofeq's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by wasifshakil View Post
    News trading is very well for Forex trading.Because when news reliesed then the moment market price move very fast.so this tim is very suitable for trading.
    This business dipangaruhi by global financial news with a high margin profit for the trader will make it a good time to trade stories accurately be mastered so that we can reap

Banned fxsilo is an unknown quantity at this point fxsilo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by wasifshakil View Post
    News trading is very well for Forex trading.Because when news reliesed then the moment market price move very fast.so this tim is very suitable for trading.
    i think its only good for some trader who want to take high risk and they have good experience in the news trading. for me, better to avoid the news because i proper the technical analyis and should me to avoid the news. maybe i can trade with when news released but i dont have experience in it.

Banned alamFX is an unknown quantity at this point alamFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    News trading as a concept has mainly to do with? events? and specifically with those anticipated events that cause prices to move more then usual...

Senior Member wasifshakil is on a distinguished road wasifshakil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Member ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    news hi ek aisa madhyam hain jisse market movement karta hain. aur jitne professional trader hain..aor money manger hain woh sab news ko follow karte hain. jiss tarah hum technical ka practice karte ahian. ussi tarah humain news ka practice karna chahiye. jaise main ..NFP ka practice kar raha hun.. yeh ek best news hain.. aur isse market 300 pips ki movement leta hain.. har month yeh news publish hota hain.. aur humina sirf isspar hi concentrate kare to .. hum bahut achha kama sakte hain.

Member mcceducation is on a distinguished road mcceducation's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    Trading the news, as you may know, can give us big opportunities to profit. Why is news trading so overlooked here? Because of the fear?

Let's talk more about news trading here to explore more trading opportunities.
    news all time cannot give us good profit but maximum time news give us good profit so prefer please see the news and open trading with using news. but need select stop loss because if the news cannot favor us so stop loss help us biggest loss.

Member Bankmen is on a distinguished road Bankmen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well indeed we would learn ask from basic and get up gradually. But many trader fail on the middle and make them give up to learn trading depth and choose to stop trade

+ Reply to Thread
Page 298 of 347 FirstFirst ... 198 248 288 296 297 298 299 300 308 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)