+ Reply to Thread
Page 297 of 347 FirstFirst ... 197 247 287 295 296 297 298 299 307 ... LastLast
Results 2,961 to 2,970 of 3467

Thread: News Trading

Senior Member nahial is on a distinguished road nahial's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the market is very volatile during important news events, many dealers widen the spread during these times. This increases trading costs and could hurt your bottom line.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Arara is an unknown quantity at this point Arara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well personally I do not like the fundamental analysis because I personally see a lot when the good news came out the market down but so have to rely on the trade News I think only time, wste to big news out

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member 100 to 1,000 is on a distinguished road 100 to 1,000's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    news trading is one of the most dangerous trading strategies that forex traders use in this business and not that many people
    can master the art of news trading. this is because the market can move very hectic and volatile and there is a risk that our loss
    will be greater than the our stop loss because there might be a gap between the low and high during the hectic market movement.

Junior Member muhit90 is an unknown quantity at this point muhit90's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    News is most importtant for forex trading.
    News is a part of good analisis.
    With out news analisis we should never do well in trading.

Banned faisal89 is an unknown quantity at this point faisal89's Avatar
    Thanks
    I like to trade during information and news. I think it is the incomparable reading to acquire big profits. I move for NFP for whole the month NFP waiver is my ducky quantify of trading. I anticipate every activistic trader can get big profits during word.

Member leherchand is an unknown quantity at this point leherchand's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think expert trader do trade in this market on the basis of news because this market depend on the world economy, i think every trader can do trade with news for big profit for this trader should learn first.

Senior Member fakermane is an unknown quantity at this point fakermane's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you want to Trade during News Release, then you should Trade in Fast Trading Server and Stable Connection, because there are Many Fundamental Traders Enter The Market and that bring much Liquidity for the Market. it is not good to do Scalping, since you will get requote many times before the Servers accept your Orders..

Member devvi is an unknown quantity at this point devvi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mojcris View Post
    trading based on news is very good , but it means trading using only fundamental analysis and it's not completely good, I think if you use both technical and fundamental analysis together you will take the best result
    jikakita fndamental can master the technique then we will find it easy to control our emotions so we will get satisfactory results should never be afraid to challenge

Senior Member kevin is an unknown quantity at this point kevin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree with your opinion that it is true if we use the indicator of a higher time frame it will be more secure because it can prevent false signals. but if we use these indicators we ought to combine with a lower time frame, we can see sehingg market movements. and after we open trade, we will be able to minimize the risk

Member mojcris is on a distinguished road mojcris's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading based on news is very good , but it means trading using only fundamental analysis and it's not completely good, I think if you use both technical and fundamental analysis together you will take the best result

+ Reply to Thread
Page 297 of 347 FirstFirst ... 197 247 287 295 296 297 298 299 307 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)