+ Reply to Thread
Page 296 of 347 FirstFirst ... 196 246 286 294 295 296 297 298 306 346 ... LastLast
Results 2,951 to 2,960 of 3467

Thread: News Trading

Senior Member ali1011 will become famous soon enough ali1011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    News trading boaht he achi type hy trading ke main to isay boaht like karta hon ku k mujhy is me sy achi earning hoi hy mean isay fallow kr k high impact news ap ko boaht he benefit dey jati hy is me ap easy profit gain kr lety ho jiyada risk be nhi hota

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ratfaeaee is an unknown quantity at this point ratfaeaee's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The news trading can be one of the greatest platforms for any traders to makes money in short spans of times and if a trader has strong analysis and some good knowledges of these markets he can trade on some news updates and makes profits for examples trading on the NFP news releases !!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sadam is an unknown quantity at this point sadam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by lovingfxmanager View Post
    I think, news is the better than indicator because forex market is depend on world bank demand and cost so some of bank transaction is the main part of spread, so if we follow that news we will be more profitable.
    is also because many traders do not see the news and just use the indicators to analyze the trade but well I think there are many ways to be able to do a good analysis and it is good to do all.

Senior Member fazu420 is an unknown quantity at this point fazu420's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is undoubtably true that big profits are made before declaration of a big information (espicially financial collateral matter). so this object is real arch to belief. i enjoy to see this draw to possess umpteen position really shortly virtually safe info so that we can piss profit. please do writer any big word that may essence trading

Member rofeq is an unknown quantity at this point rofeq's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by place View Post
    news trading is not the best trading in my view.because no body can say market will touch at this point or cant indicate that market will hit at what point.so better to use good strategy to trade in business.
    beerita will have an effect on the currency, while the business will affect the exchange rate fluctuates a bit of news affecting the forex news but we make reference only to trade we need the right strategy

Member milito is an unknown quantity at this point milito's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    to save you time if you have something else in addition to trading the news and see what time it is in the news release so you'll get a stable price movements and not monotonous

Banned fxsilo is an unknown quantity at this point fxsilo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by place View Post
    news trading is not the best trading in my view.because no body can say market will touch at this point or cant indicate that market will hit at what point.so better to use good strategy to trade in business.
    i dont uderstand what you mean better to use good startegy in this business, becaue i think when we trade in the news, certainly there are a good strategy that suitable or adjust with news. maybe a trapping or a swing trader can trade with the news.

Member place is an unknown quantity at this point place's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Senior Member mostak is an unknown quantity at this point mostak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Buying in accordance with thing offers opportunities so you can get a number of pips in move considering should there be increased consequence thing acting as a result in most cases it would bring in rate to help you trending state incase you can easily try to make decent studies as a result you can easily secure a number of funds on short-time. Though in cases where you crafted harmful studies, must implement decent hazard organization as a result you will never have an excess of debts.

Banned sheikh rashed is an unknown quantity at this point sheikh rashed's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Arara View Post
    well personally I do not like the fundamental analysis because I personally see a lot when the good news came out the market down but so have to rely on the trade News I think only time, wste to big news out
    like some big trader they just open a trade low price and sell it high thats why they didn't follow any news because they know very well this pair one-day will be reach high .but thats why you need to huge capital and also good money management .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 296 of 347 FirstFirst ... 196 246 286 294 295 296 297 298 306 346 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)