+ Reply to Thread
Page 283 of 347 FirstFirst ... 183 233 273 281 282 283 284 285 293 333 ... LastLast
Results 2,821 to 2,830 of 3467

Thread: News Trading

Member Amitpaul is an unknown quantity at this point Amitpaul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    big profits are made before announcement of a big news (espicially financial related matter). so this thread is very important to opinion. i love to see this thread to have many post very soon about good news so that we can make profit. please do post any big news that may effect trading ....our big profits are made of different kind of a big news ...so this thread is very important to opinion... i love to see this thread to have many post very soon about good news so that we can make profit ...please do post any big news that nay effect trading...our big profits are made of different kind of a big news that may effect trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned akshay1728 will become famous soon enough akshay1728's Avatar
    Thanks
    To be successful in forex you have to be very careful and very experienced , if you are good at analysis and have good trading skills then you can easily get the trick of earning money from the forex
    Last edited by akshay1728; 2013-01-04 at 12:40 AM.

Banned zahidrock will become famous soon enough zahidrock's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think news trading is not too easy. Because on news hour market move too fast. And if any trader get wrong point for entry then he can loss big balance on that time. So if you want to make good profit then you need to collect more information about that pair.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member dintera is on a distinguished road dintera's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    Trading the news, as you may know, can give us big opportunities to profit. Why is news trading so overlooked here? Because of the fear?

Let's talk more about news trading here to explore more trading opportunities.
    When we are on news trading perhaps the most useful advice on fundamentals is to know when the key known events are going to occur. The only problem with fundamentals is that they are changing constantly. What we read in the newsletter regarding market fundamentals can be outdated tomorrow or by next week.

We cannot predict the surprises but for those events that are scheduled on a calendar, we should be aware of the time when they could cause a price ripple, even though we rely on technical analysis for our trading decisions. It would be a bonus to know something about the history behind the event and have an idea about what traders are anticipating on an upcoming announcement.

Senior Member maganti is an unknown quantity at this point maganti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The technique of news trading is quite simple. It is the trading of foreign currency immediately before or after an important economic news announcement. After such announcement, there is a high possibility that market prices will fluctuate , either for the better or worse, depending on the announcement. For example, if the U.S. Federal Reserve announce another increase of the interest rate, many traders might invest in the U.S. dollar as it is expected that its value will appreciate. The main advantage of news trading is the potential for a country's currency to make huge gains or losses in very little time. Within minutes of an economic announcement.

Member fumina is an unknown quantity at this point fumina's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by viana View Post
    The first trade in the forex world I still doubt the effect of news
    but it turns out if there is important news very high price movement
    although I still could not determine the effect of news that causes the rise or fall in prices
    but now I do pending order sell and buy with 20pips distance from current price
    It's good to use trapping news strategy but the problem is requotes and hard to close position. If both pending order is hitted, it can double our losses so if we want to use trapping news strategy then we should close another pending order when one order is hitted. Don't place buy stop and sell stop in place which is too near when there is high impact news.

Banned hend is on a distinguished road hend's Avatar
    Thanks
    news is often a very large impact on the market. even normally pengeruh of news can mengecaukan movement of the market, making it very difficult for traders who use technical analyst to analyze the market when there are news releases. So should we as traders must also master fundamental analysis in order to make a profit by trading on news.

Senior Member BANGUN is an unknown quantity at this point BANGUN's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by viana View Post
    The first trade in the forex world I still doubt the effect of news
    but it turns out if there is important news very high price movement
    although I still could not determine the effect of news that causes the rise or fall in prices
    but now I do pending order sell and buy with 20pips distance from current price
    most also be lots of traders like to use them in trading the news a huge impact and they sometimes use my own transaction pitfalls but sometimes more to do to avoid high impact current trade news

Senior Member ali1011 will become famous soon enough ali1011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    News trading kafi achi rehti hy ku k news me aap ko agar high impact news p trade karen to ap achi earning kr skaty hen low impact me aapko danger rehta hy ic liye aap ko cahiey k phely start me news trading ka analysis kr len to he aap achi news trade kr skaty hen

Banned fiztrd is on a distinguished road fiztrd's Avatar
    Thanks
    usually i dont trade during news hours .. i know its very profitable ..also its very risky ...
    so its better to keep away during news hours ...
    i only trade with 4h chart and trade at support and resistance... also i chek for news sources so that tehre is no chance of market going below support or above resistance ... its very profitable ..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 283 of 347 FirstFirst ... 183 233 273 281 282 283 284 285 293 333 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)