+ Reply to Thread
Page 279 of 347 FirstFirst ... 179 229 269 277 278 279 280 281 289 329 ... LastLast
Results 2,781 to 2,790 of 3467

Thread: News Trading

Member sinaga will become famous soon enough sinaga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by iwahyudi View Post
    to get a profit in the release of economic news I suggest to select the news and try to have a high impact of the major pairs, due to the movement of price changes can be very significant, but do not forget to always use a stop loss order to prevent you losing a lot of money if the price suddenly changes direction
    Trade news is very important for us to know. Here the news could have a large impact on the market price movements. but if you trade using news strategy, I do not like. news is very difficult to analyze. better if I wait until the story is over, and could see the impact
    believe me, one day you can be a successful trader

Member iwahyudi is an unknown quantity at this point iwahyudi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    to get a profit in the release of economic news I suggest to select the news and try to have a high impact of the major pairs, due to the movement of price changes can be very significant, but do not forget to always use a stop loss order to prevent you losing a lot of money if the price suddenly changes direction
    Your free healthy tips in here
    if my post is useful for you, please give thanks for me

Banned Habib Mondol is an unknown quantity at this point Habib Mondol's Avatar
    Thanks
    Economics News always important for forex market.But first we need learn.Without learning Forex trading also risky.You can make more profit from news trade it you learn it.Thanks brother for share your nice post.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member boniez is on a distinguished road boniez's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    news that caused high volume of volatility and this is the main reason why many forex traders ignore news trading even though it can give much pips in profits. We need to make out time and learn news trading at all times.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Khan Mustafiz is on a distinguished road Khan Mustafiz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Information dealing is very excellent but we can not do this all enough time. If we begin awaiting news then it would be very challenging for us to business in currency trading. I usually business on TA and simultaneously I try to be conscious of the newest news so that any rapid news don't affect my trading

Member azez is on a distinguished road azez's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes bro it is the news are best for this aim and i think if we will trade with news then it will be very useful for us because in news we can got the frees signals and thy were help us to understand the market and then in this way we can trade with the big pips and take a risk because we wre knowing about this and can got profit

Member hendarto is an unknown quantity at this point hendarto's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    news could affect the movement of the extreme, we can take advantage of price fluctuations to make a profit. but the thing to remember, Trade used the time when the news was released that could give us a faster time to make a profit. but also can quickly become losses. for that we should be more careful and wise in using the lot

Banned Ladenboys is on a distinguished road Ladenboys's Avatar
    Thanks
    News can bring so many to us but its true that it could kill a trader easily if he didnt read the news properly.Cause on that time market can stay in so volatile mood.One should place his Sl and TP wider.I see so many trader set it smaller and SL hit easily.So its tough to trade in news.

Member Chamika is on a distinguished road Chamika's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    news trading is very good for experienced traders to follow but without experience , i think news trading is not a good way especially for the new traders, it needs experience.

Member mashiur123 is an unknown quantity at this point mashiur123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think trading Forex market without fundamental and technical news analysis is helper for the beginner. so you can get a big advantage at news . but for a beginner would avoid the news that has a big impact. but it is very risky for our account.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 279 of 347 FirstFirst ... 179 229 269 277 278 279 280 281 289 329 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)