+ Reply to Thread
Page 277 of 347 FirstFirst ... 177 227 267 275 276 277 278 279 287 327 ... LastLast
Results 2,761 to 2,770 of 3467

Thread: News Trading

Junior Member riky is an unknown quantity at this point riky's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by lulu50 View Post
    when trading news you need a very fast internet and you need to understand what might happen when you go to the wrong direction. there are good trading strategies that can help make some good money out of the same. you need to be very careful never to trade before the news have been released .
    correctly by waiting news release then you'll already know what to do whether to sell or buy so do not go in the wrong direction because it will make you lose and lose all the capital and strategies affecting the good trade

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member iwahyudi is an unknown quantity at this point iwahyudi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by SeoHyun View Post
    I dont like to follow news trading, I prefer to choose trade based on my technical analysis, trading based on news its hard to predicted and as we know news just give a while price movements, and news can't give long term movemetns to the price movements.
    I love the news trade because there I can make a profit, to make trading news you did not make the analysis difficult because you can use hedging techniques, make a trap prices above and below the current price with open pending order sell stop and buy stop
    Your free healthy tips in here
    if my post is useful for you, please give thanks for me

Senior Member SeoHyun is on a distinguished road SeoHyun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I dont like to follow news trading, I prefer to choose trade based on my technical analysis, trading based on news its hard to predicted and as we know news just give a while price movements, and news can't give long term movemetns to the price movements.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member shakil7142 is on a distinguished road shakil7142's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    News trading is very effected for every forex trader.It will be helped to maintain right way.It also helps to select rightly trading.

Member lulu50 is an unknown quantity at this point lulu50's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when trading news you need a very fast internet and you need to understand what might happen when you go to the wrong direction. there are good trading strategies that can help make some good money out of the same. you need to be very careful never to trade before the news have been released .

Member pooshpa is on a distinguished road pooshpa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading news ak lehaz sy bohat impotant hoti hy or is main trader ko market ka trend maloom ho jata hy or is ko use krty ho trader is main trade kr sakta hy but kio k ya kafi difficult hoti hain is ko her koi nahi samj pata or is main ya bhi hy k us time py trade bohat shuffling main hoti hy to trade krny main mushkil hoti hy is lea is ko learn kro but sath mian ager 4 hour chart ko bhi use krio to ap ko is main asni hogi

Banned naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    mujhe aisa lagta hai, agar koi news trading sikh gaya, to samjh lo wo news trading karke bahut paisa kama sakta hai, waise jo news trading nahi janta hai, un traders ke liye news trading sahi nahi hoti hai, aur jo janta hai, wo bahut earn karta hai.
    han jab koi trader achi trading karnay lag jata hai aur us ko news ki samjh ajati hai tu wo ak buhat hi acha trader ban jata hai ,lakin news ko samjhna itna easy nh hai .news ko samjhnay k liyay kafi time aur mihnat lag jati hai .tab hi ak trader news ko samjh sakta hai.

Banned 25+ is an unknown quantity at this point 25+'s Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm still confused how to read the news that has been issued within the site forex news providers existing today as well FXstreet Forex Factory,
    therefore if anyone knows how to read the news on the news source please give me information

Senior Member seeker is an unknown quantity at this point seeker's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    big profits are made before announcement of a big news (especially financial related matter), so this thread is very important to opinion, i love to see thread to have many post very soon about good news so that we can make profit[COLOR

Member mashiur123 is an unknown quantity at this point mashiur123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i believed that the news is very influential on the market. so you always look for a safer way to avoid trading when news releases. because it struck me as being particularly at risk if you do not really understand the fundamental analysis properly.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 277 of 347 FirstFirst ... 177 227 267 275 276 277 278 279 287 327 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)